George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martin's family and Florida prosecutors

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

He is a complete piece of shit.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

You can be Hispanic, Latino, Spanish, whatever and be white. People of true Spanish descent are white, because their descendants from Spain, are white. Those who have darker skin are descendants of the indigenous people’s who lived in that region at the time Spain explored that area. Anybody who knows the history of that region would know this. Anyway, I digress. Zimmerman should be happy he got off, and it is disgusting he is seeking monetary compensation from the family of the young man he shot and killed.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He killed that kid in cold blood. Never ONCE identified himself to Martin. And that bastard was acquited. I hope the Martins countersue his F***ing ass.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What evidence did they allegedly fabricate?

Oh.

https://www.courthousenews.com/zimmerma ... in-family/

Attention whore just like his corrupt attorney.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:47 pm
GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:50 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:34 pm I hope he wins.
He won’t.
He was lucky he had a bunch of creeps in town and the police force covering up for him. Otherwise, he would be in jail now. He should be.
He killed Trayvon.
They told him he was not allowed to carry a gun in the first place as a neighborhood watch person but he ignored them
and he figured a black kid in a hoody was dispensible so he shot him.
Once again your version of events is not accurate.
He killed Trayvon in self defense
They being the dispatcher on the call do not have the power or authority to tell anyone anything...and as citizens we are under no obligation nor is it illegal to ignore the dispatchers requests. So that point is completely irrelevant.
The rest of your racist comments are just that ... your racist comments
From what I understand he started that business with Trayvon. All he had to do was leave the kid alone like 911 told him. He didn't. He didn't even have a reason to accost Trayvon. He brought his problems upon himself and yes I think he was motivated by prejudices.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:09 pm
GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:50 pm

He won’t.
He was lucky he had a bunch of creeps in town and the police force covering up for him. Otherwise, he would be in jail now. He should be.
He killed Trayvon.
They told him he was not allowed to carry a gun in the first place as a neighborhood watch person but he ignored them
and he figured a black kid in a hoody was dispensible so he shot him.
They being the dispatcher on the call do not have the power or authority to tell anyone anything...and as citizens we are under no obligation nor is it illegal to ignore the dispatchers requests. So that point is completely irrelevant.
From what I understand he started that business with Trayvon. All he had to do was leave the kid alone like 911 told him. He didn't. He didn't even have a reason to accost Trayvon. He brought his problems upon himself and yes I think he was motivated by prejudices.
Ah, but the dispatcher isn't an "official", so you can ignore whatever they request. Good to know, I guess. If I come along on a crashed vehicle with rebel flag stickers on it and the driver isn't breathing, it won't matter if the dispatcher tells me how to do CPR.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Ah, but the dispatcher isn't an "official", so you can ignore whatever they request. Good to know, I guess. If I come along on a crashed vehicle with rebel flag stickers on it and the driver isn't breathing, it won't matter if the dispatcher tells me how to do CPR.
I don't know the credentials of the 911 dispatcher. I assumed while they might not be a full fledged police officer (although they could very well be) one should probably do what they tell you. I imagine they can't compel you to do CPR on anyone regardless of their car's stickers. 😀. But certainly if they say don't engage someone because you might get hurt you probably should listen. They're trained aren't they? Zimmerman didn't and why? Because my smartphone apparently has more brains than he does. 100 million my ass.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:47 am

I don't know the credentials of the 911 dispatcher. I assumed while they might not be a full fledged police officer (although they could very well be) one should probably do what they tell you. I imagine they can't compel you to do CPR on anyone regardless of their car's stickers. 😀. But certainly if they say don't engage someone because you might get hurt you probably should listen. They're trained aren't they? Zimmerman didn't and why? Because my smartphone apparently has more brains than he does. 100 million my ass.
Zimmerman was a watchman for the housing area where Trayvon was seen walking - the people in charge had told him he could not carry a gun while on duty. But he was carrying a gun and he did shoot an unarmed teen who was not a threat ( even though Zimmerman and his buddies pretended he was) He was a small young kid in a hoodie, hardly a threat .
Zimmerman has a history of volence.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:27 am

Zimmerman was a watchman for the housing area where Trayvon was seen walking - the people in charge had told him he could not carry a gun while on duty. But he was carrying a gun and he did shoot an unarmed teen who was not a threat ( even though Zimmerman and his buddies pretended he was) He was a small young kid in a hoodie, hardly a threat .
How old do you think Trayvon was at the time of his death?
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

hockeymom87 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:35 am
GMa4all wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:27 am

How old do you think Trayvon was at the time of his death?
He was 17, in high school.
Locked Previous topicNext topic