Democrats Freak After Kamala Harris Drops Out: 2020 Race Now Dominated By Old White Men

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:10 am Of course the left makes it about race.

Her race has nothing to do with it.
And wouldn't that make the Democratic party itself racist then? It's not us or the conservatives voting in their primaries or that comprise their base.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:47 am
29again wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm At work today, I was hearing discussions on the radio about how upset some were that Harris' supporters did not immediately put their support behind Booker. Apparently every one of Harris supporters was supposed to turn to Booker, because he is black.
its the definition of racism.
You mean that supporting a candidate SOLELY because of their race is wrong?!

I had no idea. /s
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:22 am
29again wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:58 pm At work today, I was hearing discussions on the radio about how upset some were that Harris' supporters did not immediately put their support behind Booker. Apparently every one of Harris supporters was supposed to turn to Booker, because he is black.

I had no idea. /s
it happens. A lot of people will only vote for white men. Something about Making America White Again.
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:47 am

I had no idea. /s
it happens. A lot of people will only vote for white men. Something about Making America White Again.
Who has/had that for their campaign slogan?? Never heard that one before.
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

29again wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:54 am

I had no idea. /s
Who has/had that for their campaign slogan?? Never heard that one before.
Just as many people think that as people freaked out about Harris dropping out. I've heard it more than once.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I had no idea. /s
Which is a phrase used solely by the liberals. They should really stop doing things like that!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

I had no idea. /s
lol, the left made that shit up. probably because race is all you guys think about 24/7. the right is focused on policy, be it man or woman, white or brown.

of course there is a tiny percentage I am sure. but we dont have blue check mark "verified" twitter lords crying and lamenting over black or brown people being candidates.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

I had no idea. /s
That sounds familiar.....😉
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:41 am

I had no idea. /s
Which is a phrase used solely by the liberals. They should really stop doing things like that!
That phrase is used by white supremacy groups ( conservatives) by the KKK - they supported Trump in 2016 and Aryan Nation , populated by right wing groups located all over America.
Democrats - moderate or liberal- are always championing people of all races and nationalities.
We elected Obama , we value those in government of all races and there are valuable organizations that expose racism such as SPLcenter (conservatives put them down and call them nasty names because they can’t face the truth)
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:00 am

I had no idea. /s
lol, the left made that shit up. probably because race is all you guys think about 24/7. the right is focused on policy, be it man or woman, white or brown.

of course there is a tiny percentage I am sure. but we dont have blue check mark "verified" twitter lords crying and lamenting over black or brown people being candidates.
I don’t know if the white supremacists are on Twitter but they are out there and they support Trump. Did you read Stephen Miller leaked emails ? A whole immigrant plot to only allow people from certain countries. Countries where immigrants are typically white.

The percentage is a lot higher than these Twitter people. Did you not read them? You should before you decide who to vote for.
Locked Previous topicNext topic