Who will you vote for?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I got 89% Andrew Yang. Which is funny because I hadn't really considered him lol. Bloomberg was up there as well along with Warren, Gabbard, Castro, etc. Sanders and Biden were lower down than I thought they would be.
Trump was 36%, which was higher than I had imagined.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oh, yes. At this point, it can be disputed. He barely scratched a win the last time and it was just a result of the electoral college, not because the majority of Americans wanted him.
I mean, he was running against Hillary... probably the most controversial and disliked candidate the democrats have come up with ever. And he still didn’t manage to convince the majority of Americans that he was a better option 😂 He just convinced enough in the right places to get it. But after 2 disastrous years (and 2 more to come, unfortunately) and with his legal future still in question, there’s a very high probability he’ll lose. Especially if Democrats wise up and don’t divide their vote again as they did in 2016. Part of the reason Trump won was the Bernie fans that were butthurt and voted third party or wrote him in. Maybe they won’t make that mistake again.
GhOst wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:43 pm Trump. And he will win again. Can anyone dispute that?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

95% Julien Castro
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:57 am I got 89% Andrew Yang. Which is funny because I hadn't really considered him lol. Bloomberg was up there as well along with Warren, Gabbard, Castro, etc. Sanders and Biden were lower down than I thought they would be.
Trump was 36%, which was higher than I had imagined.
Trump was 7% for me. And mostly because I chose patriotism and business experience for my important things. I went from 74% to 7% lol. I also have not seen an ounce of patriotism from him, so it's likely lower.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:33 am
GMa4all wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:44 pm
water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:45 pm For those who post links w/o summary as if that supports their position, READ BETWEEN THE DAMN LINES:

New York's Abortion Law:

After 24 weeks, such decisions must be made with a determination that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.” That determination must be made by a “health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized” under state law, “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice.” Previously, abortions after 24 weeks were justified only in cases where the mother’s life was at risk:

New York’s new law does not explicitly define “health.”

In what is considered a companion case, Doe v. Bolton, the U.S. Supreme Court held that “medical judgment may be exercised in the light of all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient. All these factors may relate to health. This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment.”

New York’s RHA also repealed a section of the public health law that required the following: that abortions after 12 weeks be performed in a hospital; that an additional physician be present for abortions after 20 weeks to care for “any live birth that is the result of the abortion”; and that such babies be provided “immediate legal protection under the laws of the state of New York.”

YES, this law permits abortion until birth as long as a doctor decides the mother's "health" is at risk. health can basically be anything.

YES, this law makes it legal to not grant babies born ALIVE from botched abortions "immediate legal protection".

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addre ... rtion-law/
I don’t care what “ the law “ says , it doesn’t mean that ALL democrats agree with those details.
I know I don’t and I’m sure there are millions more who are pro choice but only for real actually justified reasons, not for “ birth control “ and not up to the time of birth.
All the other items in your list are limited to a few people’s agreement, not everyone.
You’re putting all democrats into one big group and you’re exaggerating.
That one is always " reading between the lines" while wearing a tin foil hat. I hope she owns stock in Reynolds 😂😂
Yep😊
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:45 pm For those who post links w/o summary as if that supports their position, READ BETWEEN THE DAMN LINES:

New York's Abortion Law:

After 24 weeks, such decisions must be made with a determination that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.” That determination must be made by a “health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized” under state law, “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice.” Previously, abortions after 24 weeks were justified only in cases where the mother’s life was at risk:

New York’s new law does not explicitly define “health.”

In what is considered a companion case, Doe v. Bolton, the U.S. Supreme Court held that “medical judgment may be exercised in the light of all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient. All these factors may relate to health. This allows the attending physician the room he needs to make his best medical judgment.”

New York’s RHA also repealed a section of the public health law that required the following: that abortions after 12 weeks be performed in a hospital; that an additional physician be present for abortions after 20 weeks to care for “any live birth that is the result of the abortion”; and that such babies be provided “immediate legal protection under the laws of the state of New York.”

YES, this law permits abortion until birth as long as a doctor decides the mother's "health" is at risk. health can basically be anything.

YES, this law makes it legal to not grant babies born ALIVE from botched abortions "immediate legal protection".

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/addre ... rtion-law/
I don’t care what “ the law “ says , it doesn’t mean that ALL democrats agree with those details.
I know I don’t and I’m sure there are millions more who are pro choice but only for real actually justified reasons, not for “ birth control “ and not up to the time of birth.
All the other items in your list are limited to a few people’s agreement, not everyone.
That one is always " reading between the lines" while wearing a tin foil hat. I hope she owns stock in Reynolds 😂😂
REPORTED.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:57 am

Yep😊
do you dispute that HER source says abortion is legal through all 9 months of pregnancy for the "health" of the mother and that "health" is not defined?

do you dispute that HER source says says a section of the previous law granting rights to babies born as a result of failed abortions has been repealed?

I'll wait.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:47 am

REPORTED.
Why?
🤣
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:58 am
water<wine wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:47 am

REPORTED.
Why?
🤣
Triggered?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic