Winning: Homeland Security creates a fake University. Arrests and deports hundreds.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Immediately after you show me where I claimed anything about "the majority of conservatives." You said nobody; you were mistaken - it's okay, happens to everyone now and again. I mentioned that there definitely is a subgroup of conservatives that are opposed to immigration, you asked me to prove it, and I have.

I am interested to see this list of "leftist hate groups," although I suspect that your definition of "hate group" is, for lack of a better word, pretty liberal...
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:55 pm So what? I can post tons of leftist hate groups.

Show me statistics to back up your claim. Show me the majority of conservatives are against LEGAL immigration.
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:49 pm https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ion-groups
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 am Prove it.
Anything you'll find is that a majority of Conservatives support LEGAL immigration.

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

2018 anti-immigrant hate groups
View all groups by state and by ideology.
*Asterisk denotes headquarters.

American Border Patrol (Sierra Vista, Arizona)
American Immigration Control Foundation/Americans for Immigration Control (Monterey, Virginia)
Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC) (Raleigh, North Carolina)
Californians for Population Stabilization (Santa Barbara, California)
Center for Immigration Studies (Washington, District of Columbia)
Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform (Lakewood, Colorado)
Federation for American Immigration Reform (Washington, District of Columbia)
Immigration Reform Law Institute (Washington, District of Columbia)
Legal Immigrants for America (Winter Springs, Florida)
Mountain Minutemen (Tecate, California)
Oregonians for Immigration Reform (Salem, Oregon)
ProEnglish (Arlington, Virginia)
Respect Washington (Seattle, Washington)
San Diegans for Secure Borders (San Diego, California)
Texans for Immigration Reduction and Enforcement (Houston, Texas)
The Dustin Inman Society (Marietta, Georgia)
The Remembrance Project (Pleasanton, Texas)
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:07 pm Immediately after you show me where I claimed anything about "the majority of conservatives." You said nobody; you were mistaken - it's okay, happens to everyone now and again. I mentioned that there definitely is a subgroup of conservatives that are opposed to immigration, you asked me to prove it, and I have.

I am interested to see this list of "leftist hate groups," although I suspect that your definition of "hate group" is, for lack of a better word, pretty liberal...
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:55 pm So what? I can post tons of leftist hate groups.

Show me statistics to back up your claim. Show me the majority of conservatives are against LEGAL immigration.
ANTIFA!📣📣📣
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic