Winning: Homeland Security creates a fake University. Arrests and deports hundreds.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:21 am I see too many xenophobic Americans who want to reject people who are not identical to them. And too many selfish greedy money-hoarding Americans who hate that illegals want to become citizens mainly because then they will remain and continue to earn American dollars .
I don't know anyone who is opposed to legal immigration. Do it the right way is all they ask. Don't cut in line, don't sneak in, but do it legally. Are you seeing attitudes like that in your area? I know there is a large immigrant population in Minneapolis, but I really thought it was better than that!
Why that is so difficult for the left to grasp is beyond me.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:14 pm The title of this article does not include the word “ winning”. The poster added it.
That’s what Trump would say , of course, because his idea of winning is destroying the opposition and throwing people out if he doesn’t like them.
This fake university is not winning.
It’s despicably dishonest.
America is better than that.
I can make the thread title whatever I want. Don't like it? Report me. This University was created under Obama's watch. This is something he did that I can support. It's not despicably dishonest. It's MY OPINION.
WINNING!
KAG
Mean Girl
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

maybe because it isn't true? There are conservative think tanks whose entire mission statement is to reduce/eliminate all immigration. And "close the borders!" is a popular refrain on the right. I can't speak to the personal beliefs of you or 29again but certainly there is a not-insignificant cohort within the republican party that is absolutely opposed to immigration, legal or otherwise.
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:14 am
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:21 am I see too many xenophobic Americans who want to reject people who are not identical to them. And too many selfish greedy money-hoarding Americans who hate that illegals want to become citizens mainly because then they will remain and continue to earn American dollars .
I don't know anyone who is opposed to legal immigration. Do it the right way is all they ask. Don't cut in line, don't sneak in, but do it legally. Are you seeing attitudes like that in your area? I know there is a large immigrant population in Minneapolis, but I really thought it was better than that!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Prove it.
Anything you'll find is that a majority of Conservatives support LEGAL immigration.
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:19 am maybe because it isn't true? There are conservative think tanks whose entire mission statement is to reduce/eliminate all immigration. And "close the borders!" is a popular refrain on the right. I can't speak to the personal beliefs of you or 29again but certainly there is a not-insignificant cohort within the republican party that is absolutely opposed to immigration, legal or otherwise.

KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:56 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:21 pm

Smart enough to know the difference between to, too, and two.

You admitted to creating troll stories, did you not?

You're an American of Armenian descent IF you were born here.
I wasn't born here. I'm a naturalized citizen born in another country with 98.2% Armenian bloodline.
And I know the difference between to, too and two. A typo doesn't make me an idiot.
You can't seem to wrap your head around how I can be Armenian but not born in Armenia even though I gave you a perfectly legitimate example of how someone can be of a bloodline and never been to the country.

You just want to argue with me and pick at the one thing that I did wrong. It shows more about you than it does about me.
I know a lot of people who are Armenian but grew up in Iran or Iraq. Pushed out by the Turkish who they hate. They will no longer find it easy to get here legally. Until a new president then things will change.
We have a bit of an Armenian population. They are lovely people. A long time friend married a gentleman who came here. I love getting together with them.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:53 am
Carpy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 am
Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:51 am

You’ve posted that one article before. Not much there. At all. Not even comparable to what Russia did and what Russia continues to do in many countries.

But because we have a very corrupt president who is trying to make Ukraine look more involved than they were as an excuse for what he did and his base is falling did it.

So Nunes filed a lawsuit, I’ve never heard of that ploy before (sarcasm). Now Nunes is trying to claim he doesn’t remember calling the Ukrainian oligarch although there are records of their phone calls. He’s in trouble.

Why can’t you accept the fact that this administration is corrupt? The Office of Management and Budget making regular calls to guiliani? Giuliani working as a shadow Secretary of State? Accepting money from foreign oligarchs and transferring it to Trump’s campaign fund? He will not walk away from the current criminal investigation unindicted.

There’s just too much there for anyone to try and explain away. Where’s the logical part of your brain? When does it call it a day with the lies and excuses.
No I haven't. Not much in it at all that YOU want to read.
Lots of new information since that was written. Manafort is locked up now.
Yes there is...
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Carpy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:05 am
Lemons wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:51 am
Carpy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:06 am

Are you in la la land?
Not one of them? Entirely wrong. Many of us have read both.

Ukraine did meddle in our elections. Do you not comprehend both countries can?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ ... ire-233446

Nukes has evidence he did NOT go to Ukraine which is why he is suing CNN.
You’ve posted that one article before. Not much there. At all. Not even comparable to what Russia did and what Russia continues to do in many countries.

But because we have a very corrupt president who is trying to make Ukraine look more involved than they were as an excuse for what he did and his base is falling did it.

So Nunes filed a lawsuit, I’ve never heard of that ploy before (sarcasm). Now Nunes is trying to claim he doesn’t remember calling the Ukrainian oligarch although there are records of their phone calls. He’s in trouble.

Why can’t you accept the fact that this administration is corrupt? The Office of Management and Budget making regular calls to guiliani? Giuliani working as a shadow Secretary of State? Accepting money from foreign oligarchs and transferring it to Trump’s campaign fund? He will not walk away from the current criminal investigation unindicted.

There’s just too much there for anyone to try and explain away. Where’s the logical part of your brain? When does it call it a day with the lies and excuses.
No I haven't. Not much in it at all that YOU want to read.
It has nothing to do with the corruption of this administration. Did you think it excuses what Trump and Giuliani and others have done? I think it’s people like you and this obsession with this cult of personality that refuse to use common sense and see what happened.
moviestar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ion-groups
morgan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:24 am Prove it.
Anything you'll find is that a majority of Conservatives support LEGAL immigration.
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:19 am maybe because it isn't true? There are conservative think tanks whose entire mission statement is to reduce/eliminate all immigration. And "close the borders!" is a popular refrain on the right. I can't speak to the personal beliefs of you or 29again but certainly there is a not-insignificant cohort within the republican party that is absolutely opposed to immigration, legal or otherwise.

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So what? I can post tons of leftist hate groups.

Show me statistics to back up your claim. Show me the majority of conservatives are against LEGAL immigration.
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:49 pm https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ion-groups
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Yes that’s true and it’s an excellent site !

But most conservatives hate it because the SPLcenter will tell the truth and disagree with the far right ,bigoted viewpoints.
moviestar wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:49 pm https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... ion-groups
Locked Previous topicNext topic