Winning: Homeland Security creates a fake University. Arrests and deports hundreds.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

29again wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:52 pm
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:21 am I see too many xenophobic Americans who want to reject people who are not identical to them. And too many selfish greedy money-hoarding Americans who hate that illegals want to become citizens mainly because then they will remain and continue to earn American dollars .
I don't know anyone who is opposed to legal immigration. Do it the right way is all they ask. Don't cut in line, don't sneak in, but do it legally. Are you seeing attitudes like that in your area? I know there is a large immigrant population in Minneapolis, but I really thought it was better than that!
You don’t know anyone opposed to legal immigration? Trump endorsed the RAISE Act, which would have cut the number of legal immigrants allowed by half. Trump has railed against “chain migration” and wanted to ban it despite that being almost certainly how Melania’s parents (retirement age, middle class people) were allowed to immigrate and become citizens.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:42 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:29 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:21 pm

Smart enough to know the difference between to, too, and two.

You admitted to creating troll stories, did you not?

You're an American of Armenian descent IF you were born here.
I wasn't born here. I'm a naturalized citizen born in another country with 98.2% Armenian bloodline.
And I know the difference between to, too and two. A typo doesn't make me an idiot.
You can't seem to wrap your head around how I can be Armenian but not born in Armenia even though I gave you a perfectly legitimate example of how someone can be of a bloodline and never been to the country.

You just want to argue with me and pick at the one thing that I did wrong. It shows more about you than it does about me.
Unbeknownst to you, you just proved a point I make. I can be Syrian and not born in Syria. But I am first and foremost an American.

According to some around here, I'm a dirty AYE-RAB. Even though my father was born here in 1918 to immigrants from Syria.
Wow. SMH. Just wow.

It's amazing. It really is. You're a detriment to yourself.
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

Definitely!😂
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:43 pm Probably more legit than that 😂🤣😂🤣
GMa4all wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:29 pm Is that Trump university ?
😂
Deleted User 1461

Unread post

The title of this article does not include the word “ winning”. The poster added it.
That’s what Trump would say , of course, because his idea of winning is destroying the opposition and throwing people out if he doesn’t like them.
This fake university is not winning.
It’s despicably dishonest.
America is better than that.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:31 pm
GMa4all wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:07 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:03 pm

Not true.
Are you saying that our relatives were automatically legal citizens as soon as they stepped off the boats from foreign countries?
😂
No. I'm saying that MY family was sponsored and received an immigrant VISA before ever stepping foot into this country to live. THEN we took the steps to become citizens. You know, the LEGAL way. This happens a lot. With a lot of different families. You know, the LEGAL way.

Stop making blanket assumptions about everybody and people will stop being so rude to you.
Trump is doing away with family sponsorship visas. You got in just in time I guess.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:32 pm
29again wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:38 pm

Yep. And it outraged Alyssa, so I'm happy for that alone!
She and Deborah Messing both were apparently Tweeting, etc., about last week's arrests at this "university" and I'm struck by once again by how neither of them did any research on what they are pointing fingers at (and who).
They are both bastions of misinformation and inflammatory headlines. They never post the real, full story. Similar to our media. Especially Messing. I loved Will&Grace but I'm so sick to death of her I stopped watching last year.
I used to love that show but honestly, I am finding myself getting turned off by certain celebrities due to their politics and how they state them, often with misleading commentary to even (again) uncorroborated information.

Messing has become one of them and I used to be a huge fan of hers.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:11 pm

Wow you're not to smart either are you?

I wasn't born here. I'm a naturalized citizen born in another country with 98.2% Armenian bloodline.
And I know the difference between to, too and two. A typo doesn't make me an idiot.
You can't seem to wrap your head around how I can be Armenian but not born in Armenia even though I gave you a perfectly legitimate example of how someone can be of a bloodline and never been to the country.

You just want to argue with me and pick at the one thing that I did wrong. It shows more about you than it does about me.
I know a lot of people who are Armenian but grew up in Iran or Iraq. Pushed out by the Turkish who they hate. They will no longer find it easy to get here legally. Until a new president then things will change.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:56 pm

I know a lot of people who are Armenian but grew up in Iran or Iraq. Pushed out by the Turkish who they hate. They will no longer find it easy to get here legally. Until a new president then things will change.
Yeah, my overseas family is mostly in Kuwait and Armenia so its different for us. The rest of us are in California, Canada and Texas. The ones in CA came over in the 70s and my cousins are citizens by birth. I came in 88.
I personally don't know any on Iran or Iraq though.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:53 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 am

She and Deborah Messing both were apparently Tweeting, etc., about last week's arrests at this "university" and I'm struck by once again by how neither of them did any research on what they are pointing fingers at (and who).
They are both bastions of misinformation and inflammatory headlines. They never post the real, full story. Similar to our media. Especially Messing. I loved Will&Grace but I'm so sick to death of her I stopped watching last year.
I used to love that show but honestly, I am finding myself getting turned off by certain celebrities due to their politics and how they state them, often with misleading commentary to even (again) uncorroborated information.

Messing has become one of them and I used to be a huge fan of hers.
Same here 100%
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cracks me up. Not one person here who still supportsTrump has read the Mueller report but they all know it’s a witch hunt. Not one of them will read the impeachment report but they all know it’s a witch hunt. The Republicans count on their supporters being low information, they like them that way.

They all think Biden should be investigated but they couldn’t articulate why. The new thing being floated out there without an ounce of evidence by republicans is that Ukraine interfered in our elections, not Russia. And Trump’s base without question is ok with this. Giuliani calling the Office of Management and Budget? So what, Trumps base repeats. Nunes going to Ukraine to meet with convicted felons who Giuliani is representing? So, he can do what he wants! The base echoes.

A bunch of dim witted people and we can only hope there aren’t enough of them to cause any more damage.
moviestar wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:43 pm wow irony alert
29again wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 pm

They don't HAVE to research! They can say whatever they want, especially if it is negative about President Trump, and every one of their followers are 100% on board. Not one follower holds them accountable to being truthful. They simply run on emotion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic