McDonald's had the nerve to ask my child's gender!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

These post titles are starting to make me think I’m psychic... I know who posted it before I even look. I’m pretty amazing.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump!
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:15 pm More manufactured outrage. I just wonder how much more productive our society would be if people focused this much energy on improving the world or discovering a dependable renewable energy source instead of worrying about toys and gender or having their restaurant bill handed to their husband instead of them.
And yet here you are in the thread, lol There will be outrage as long as it outrages and/or engages people. This was basically a mommy blog on a mommy site that has now garnered 40+ responses on another mommy site.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She can't be serious. ~headdesk~
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I honestly can't understand how this mommy blog post elicited such a reaction where moms on this post are criticizing the parenting of someone who agrees with the article? It got pretty ugly, pretty fast.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:31 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:15 pm More manufactured outrage. I just wonder how much more productive our society would be if people focused this much energy on improving the world or discovering a dependable renewable energy source instead of worrying about toys and gender or having their restaurant bill handed to their husband instead of them.
And yet here you are in the thread, lol There will be outrage as long as it outrages and/or engages people. This was basically a mommy blog on a mommy site that has now garnered 40+ responses on another mommy site.
Land the plane. What are you trying to say?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:48 pm
Apologies. I should have said "here we are".
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

When I worked at McDonald’s I asked what toy they wanted or If they wanted a girl or boy toy, depending on my mood or how busy we were. Thank god that it was a much more simpler time, because I don’t have much patience for nonsense from customers. And this bullshit is nonsense.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Old news. I was annoyed with McDonalds asking if we wanted the "girl toy or boy toy" 18 years ago. You'd think they'd have quit that by now.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:56 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Apologies. I should have said "here we are".
LOL
Gotcha! Because I was thinking "ok, well you're here too!"
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic