Sean Duffy joins CNN

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /23844328/

I thought he was leaving office to spend more time with his wife and soon-to-be-sn-child.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I like hearing both sides of issues but this administration has been the most dishonest in history and their conspiracy theories with no evidence to back any of them up are off the wall. The true loyal republican conservatives don't support Trump so it's slim pickings to have someone for the president on your TV show.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

(From the article posted and from a disgruntled CNN viewer) "Meanwhile, tweets like this are still pouring in: “Oh my god ewwww why is a–hole conspiracy theorist Sean Duffy on CNN now??"

Well, ewww. Icky, icky eww! lol

This reminds me of similar comments when Fox News hired Donna Brazile, a Democrat and political strategist, to be a contributor.

IOW, the inner child in all of us and no matter which side of the political playground we happen to be on can emerge when we don't like something and we take to social media to express it.

Personally I see nothing wrong with Duffy joining CNN as a contributor. It's not a 9 to 5, M-F job and he gives CNN a different slant...yes, a Republican one....to ruminate about.

I also saw nothing wrong when Fox hired Brazile.

I think it's good for a major news network to show a more bipartisan effort when its contributors are opining.
Locked Previous topicNext topic