Gabbard responds to Clinton: "She knows she can't control me"

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't trust HRC. Her time is done and she needs to quit.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:02 am I don't trust HRC. Her time is done and she needs to quit.
I didn’t trust her before she was in the WH the first time!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:02 am I don't trust HRC. Her time is done and she needs to quit.
But you trust Trump. Makes no sense.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Hillary needs to be quiet and stop it already.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't pay much attention to state politics when she was first lady in Arkansas. But when Bill was elected president, there was just something about her that struck me wrong.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:18 am
I do? Can you find me saying that?

I will say I trust him more than her. I don’t trust anyone completely.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:30 am
I didn't pay much attention to state politics when she was first lady in Arkansas. But when Bill was elected president, there was just something about her that struck me wrong.
Without her I don’t think Bill would have been president. I think he was content being governor of a small southern state. She’s the one with the political ambition.

I kind of feel sorry for Bill and don’t blame him for having affairs. I don’t approve of him forcing anyone though.

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:21 pm
Lemons wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:18 am

I do? Can you find me saying that?

I will say I trust him more than her. I don’t trust anyone completely.
You support him so I just assumed. I don't know how someone can support someone who they don't trust. Too dangerous.

Plus, the lies. It really bothered me when he said at his rally "the Kurds are taken care of". That's an outright lie. If he was honest and said it's not our job to help the Kurds, that would be honest. I can understand supporting this even though I don't agree. I can't understand the tolerance for the massive lies and dishonesty.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:59 pm
Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:57 am

Clinton stated that both Gabbard along with Jill Stein were possibly being groomed as Russian agents. She's actually named names in her implications so no, it's not that simple with Clinton and her allegations.

It seldom is with her.

There's power and then there's power of which Clinton felt she was robbed of what SHE has seen as rightfully hers and she'll say anything vengeful to manipulate both the media and those stragglers who still appreciate her point of view...be that point of view the truth or not.

Gabbard didn't lie in what she said about/to Clinton in response.

Clinton is unhinged and off the rails.
I’m just talking about reports about what Russia is up to. I don’t know know what Clinton “felt” or Gabbard. And the article or interview reported what she said. I’m not sure how that is manipulating the media. She didn’t lie. She said what she thought Russia was up to.

This isn’t new. There’s been plenty of articles about white nationalists, David Duke and Russia supporting Gabbard going way back. I think when Hillary is mentioned it triggers conservatives so it wouldn’t matter what she said.

It must suck to have these type of undesirables publicly supporting you and I don’t know why they picked this candidate.
Clinton has notoriously been manipulative and continues to be. Her thoughts on what Russian was up to is not innocent yammerings. She knows PRECISELY what ground work she was attempting to lay. It's backfired, however, on her.

The word "trigger(s)" is so beyond overused. This isn't about "triggering." It's about paying attention and knowing a political figure's motives and BS.

Gabbard hasn't denounced Duke supporting her but then again, should she? Has she publicly thanked him or any of the rest? I haven't seen that.

There will be supporters for any candidate that perhaps the candidate will find undesirable but much to voters frustrations, the candidate is not under any obligation to say something akin to "Hey...you! You suck! Don't support me."
She has (denounced Duke’s endorsement).
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:24 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:57 am
Lemons wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:10 am

So does Gabbard or she wouldn’t be running for the most powerful office in the country. Clinton is also right that Russia is not done with interfering with our elections. It’s too easy and for Russia it didn’t cost a lot of money and they showed the world what they are capable of.
Clinton stated that both Gabbard along with Jill Stein were possibly being groomed as Russian agents. She's actually named names in her implications so no, it's not that simple with Clinton and her allegations.

It seldom is with her.

There's power and then there's power of which Clinton felt she was robbed of what SHE has seen as rightfully hers and she'll say anything vengeful to manipulate both the media and those stragglers who still appreciate her point of view...be that point of view the truth or not.

Gabbard didn't lie in what she said about/to Clinton in response.

Clinton is unhinged and off the rails.
I’m just talking about reports about what Russia is up to. I don’t know know what Clinton “felt” or Gabbard. And the article or interview reported what she said. I’m not sure how that is manipulating the media. She didn’t lie. She said what she thought Russia was up to.

This isn’t new. There’s been plenty of articles about white nationalists, David Duke and Russia supporting Gabbard going way back. I think when Hillary is mentioned it triggers conservatives so it wouldn’t matter what she said.

It must suck to have these type of undesirables publicly supporting you and I don’t know why they picked this candidate.
Duke is full of shit IMO. I do not believe he is sincere about endorsing a Samoan female Democrat for President.
Locked Previous topicNext topic