AOC calls out Dems for caution on Trump impeachment, signaling possible renewed feud with Pelosi

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has apparently reached a boiling point over moderate House Democrats’ caution regarding the prospect of impeaching President Trump.

The go-slow approach is personified by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with whom Ocasio-Cortez has had an often contentious relationship since the freshman lawmaker arrived in Washington just eight months ago.

The New York Democrat told her more than 5 million Twitter followers late Saturday that the Democrats’ “refusal” to seek the removal of the president was a “bigger national scandal” than what she alleged was the president’s “lawbreaking behavior.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-ca ... ps-actions
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I personally think that if it’s not a certainty that he will be impeached, they need to back off and be patient. A failed attempt will only strengthen him. IMHO, they should wait until after the elections.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Consider alocco knows nothing about our government she should probably sit down cause she's not the boss.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This whole impeachment thing is stupid. Let him bury himself and when he's out of office, fry his ass.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 276

Unread post

She's right.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pelosi Warns of ‘New Stage’ of Inquiry if Trump Blocks Whistle-Blower Complaint
Without mentioning impeachment, Speaker Nancy Pelosi said President Trump’s refusal to hand over the whistle-blower complaint would trigger a “new chapter of lawlessness.” https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/p ... lower.html
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:44 pm This whole impeachment thing is stupid. Let him bury himself and when he's out of office, fry his ass.
I don't know what these fools think they'll be winning. They get Mike Pence! Now THAT'S a frightening idea.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Who voted in those two f**k clowns in the first place?

Great job aholes
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:40 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:44 pm This whole impeachment thing is stupid. Let him bury himself and when he's out of office, fry his ass.
I don't know what these fools think they'll be winning. They get Mike Pence! Now THAT'S a frightening idea.
It is. But I'll always wonder if Pence is hoping he will get to ride that seat. Maybe he's the leaker, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:40 pm
This. Leave the impeachment mess alone and focus on the 2020 election.
Locked Previous topicNext topic