Fox and Friends attack students participating in global climate strike

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Donโ€™t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, itโ€™s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-friend ... ic-weather

After they attack the students, they report on the rain and massive flooding in Texas.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Are they anti science at Fox?
This โ€œstrike โ€œ is a bold meaningful statement aimed at our โ€œ leaders โ€œ. ( Not that they care or listen)
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ok? You saw that as an attack? I think you are way too sensitive, Libby! Time to turn off the news! ๐Ÿคฃ
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

That is a far cry from an attack.
Were you triggered by it?
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:14 pm Ok? You saw that as an attack? I think you are way too sensitive, Libby! Time to turn off the news! ๐Ÿคฃ
I only copied the article.
It has nothing to do with me.
Faux News is once again looking like uninformed little gossips.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:17 pm That is a far cry from an attack.
I just copied the article.
I didnโ€™t write it.
But when I criticize Fox, it seems to trigger all you Conservatives.
Hehe
๐Ÿ˜†
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:19 pm
BionicBunny wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:14 pm Ok? You saw that as an attack? I think you are way too sensitive, Libby! Time to turn off the news! ๐Ÿคฃ
Lmao it has nothing to do with you? YOU posted it AND you commented about it, all triggered from it.
And I quote.....
After they attack the students, they report on the rain and massive flooding in Texas.
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
This โ€œstrike โ€œ is a bold meaningful statement aimed at our โ€œ leaders โ€œ. ( Not that they care or listen)
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 pm
Lmao it has everything to do with you. YOU posted it AND you commented about it, all triggered from it.
And I quote.....
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
It breaks your heart when thereโ€™s criticism of โ€œ our leaders โ€œ.
And Fox. The people at Fox News and friends attacked the kids. They ( and you) are so upset when people say that there is definitely climate change and that our leaders need to do something.
Itโ€™s hard for you guys.๐Ÿ™
Iโ€™m just fine thank you!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:21 pm
iamanon wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:17 pm That is a far cry from an attack.
I just copied the article.
I didnโ€™t write it.
But when I criticize Fox, it seems to trigger all you Conservatives.
Hehe
๐Ÿ˜†
Libby, nobody cares what you think or say about fox. We laugh at your ass every time you make a big deal out of nothing.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:09 pm
BionicBunny wrote: โ†‘Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 pm

Lmao it has everything to do with you. YOU posted it AND you commented about it, all triggered from it.
And I quote.....
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
It breaks your heart when thereโ€™s criticism of โ€œ our leaders โ€œ.
Iโ€™m just fine thank you!
WHAT? You criticize our leader all the time? WTF are you talking about? I donโ€™t think you are fine. You are triggered big time today.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You copied an article from a far left website who admits it is at war with Fox News. Biased much?
Founded in 2004 by journalist and political activist David Brock as a counterweight to the conservative Media Research Center, Media Matters for America is a politically progressive media watchdog in the United States. He founded the group with help from the Center for American Progress. The organization has a stated mission of โ€œcomprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. mediaโ€. It is known for its aggressive criticism of conservative journalists and media outlets, including its โ€œWar on Fox News.โ€
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic