Fox and Friends attack students participating in global climate strike

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you post the right link? Where was the attack? They reported on it, showed a clip from a march overseas. I didn't see any attack. Can you repost the attack link please if you'd like us to comment?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Who can watch that crap is beyond me.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:15 pm Did you post the right link? Where was the attack? They reported on it, showed a clip from a march overseas. I didn't see any attack. Can you repost the attack link please if you'd like us to comment?
That little part where they joked around a little was the “ attack”.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:15 pm Did you post the right link? Where was the attack? They reported on it, showed a clip from a march overseas. I didn't see any attack. Can you repost the attack link please if you'd like us to comment?
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-friend ... ic-weather

There was supposedly a verbal attack.
I didn’t watch.
I just quoted the article.
Fox and Friends obviously think students who are concerned about climate change are not to be taken seriously.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 pm
That little part where they joked around a little was the “ attack”.
FFS
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:55 pm

I didn’t watch.
Fox and Friends obviously think students who are concerned about climate change are not to be taken seriously.
So you posted an article on something you didn’t even bother to watch and make sure what the article said was actually true?

Without watching you really don’t know what Fox and Friends thinks about students. You only know what someone else told you they think.

All righty then.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:03 pm

I didn’t watch.
So you posted an article on something you didn’t even bother to watch and make sure what the article said was actually true?

Without watching you really don’t know what Fox and Friends thinks about students. You only know what someone else told you they think.

All righty then.
I think she is lying. She watched it. Or at least read it. How else would she know about them doing a weather report so she could make a comment about them reporting rain and floods after attaching students?
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:28 am https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-friend ... ic-weather

After they attack the students, they report on the rain and massive flooding in Texas.
🙄🙄🙄🙄
Are they anti science at Fox?
This “strike “ is a bold meaningful statement aimed at our “ leaders “. ( Not that they care or listen)
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:06 pm

I didn’t watch.

All righty then.
I think she is lying. She watched it. Or at least read it. How else would she know about them doing a weather report so she could make a comment about them reporting rain and floods after attaching students?
I don’t know. She used to say she didn’t have cable so she couldn’t watch Fox News even if she wanted to.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The link she posted has the video clip she is talking about.
DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:08 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:06 pm

All righty then.
I don’t know. She used to say she didn’t have cable so she couldn’t watch Fox News even if she wanted to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic