Fox and Friends attack students participating in global climate strike

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Fox News....ooops, I meanFaux News, is a joke. It has been for years. They’re entertaining if you’re an uptight biased conservative. But every single person on that channel and their guests are laughable.
DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:30 pm How do you know they were “embarrassingly inept” when you have told us that you did NOT watch the video? You don’t. You are ASSuming.
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:26 pm Do you “ read videos “? Are you sure about that?
I watch videos.
But my point is that Fox and Friends have always been embarrassingly inept and rude . They were just as embarrassingly inept when discussing the students.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:22 pm It’s typical for you to post without knowing what you are posting. Why didn’t you read the video? You should have known what was air if you read it. The video just shows it. Same things.

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:30 pm How do you know they were “embarrassingly inept” when you have told us that you did NOT watch the video? You don’t. You are ASSuming.
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:26 pm Do you “ read videos “? Are you sure about that?
I watch videos.
But my point is that Fox and Friends have always been embarrassingly inept and rude . They were just as embarrassingly inept when discussing the students.
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:22 pm It’s typical for you to post without knowing what you are posting. Why didn’t you read the video? You should have known what was air if you read it. The video just shows it. Same things.

29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It seems to be a thing these days to simply read the headline and think that is all you need to know everything about the entire situation.
DSamuels wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:28 pm A lot of the time the articles that you post links to do not match what you claim it says. You read no further than the headline, maybe the first paragraph and make your decision.

Your source is far left so of course they are going to use inflammatory words like “attack” in their headline. The OP has the responsibility to see if the article, or video matches the headline and their summary. Obviously the video doesn’t show them “attacking” the students. Everyone who has watched it has asked where the attack was.

Watch the video, read the whole article, then decide if it matches the headline.
Ledina60 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 pm I read the title and the words, not the video.
“typical Libby”?
What ?
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:15 pm Oh she said she didn’t watch the video in the link? Lol typical Libby!

Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

We're in an era of hyperbole from the media......and others.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:36 pm Fox News....ooops, I meanFaux News, is a joke. It has been for years. They’re entertaining if you’re an uptight biased conservative. But every single person on that channel and their guests are laughable.
I watch videos.

Except you liked Shep Smith when he ranted about President Trump.
Except you liked Judge Napolitano when he said President Trump was wrong.

It’s really ok for you to admit you don’t like the personalities on FNC who support or are biased TOWARDS the President. We all know that’s what you really mean anyway and as soon as someone says something against the President, you are quick to start liking them.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LDS yet again
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:13 am LDS yet again
Latter Day Saints?
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

If the transcript in the article is accurate, it’s shitty that grown assed adults are making fun of kids.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:13 am LDS yet again
Exactly...

Ledina posted it so instead of discussing the article at hand, 95% of the comments are just bitching at her...
Locked Previous topicNext topic