Unvaccinated children not allowed by NY state to attend public schools starting today

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Actually no... actual clinical trials are much more than people just saying what happened, or what they think happened...
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:13 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 pm Because real life experiences are usually interpreted by the one person experiencing it and in no way or form reflect a fact based reality. Correlation doesn’t mean causation and before claiming that vaccines can result in life long psychiatric problem there needs to be more evidence than one person’s experience.
Hundreds of millions of children around the world receive vaccinations. The vast majority with no or minor side effects. Serious side effects are rare and life threatening or lifelong effects are less than extremely rare. Those are real life experiences that repeat often enough to consider it the norm.
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:58 am

I'm so, so sorry. There are actually many stories of residual effects from that. I don't know why people insist on discounting actual evidence such as real life experience.
What precisely do you think clinical trials consist of? PEOPLE RECOUNTING WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM after taking a drug. Good Lord!

Don't give me that lame line that doctors like to use to make us feel like idiots when something happens "correlation doesn't equal causation". That's the most condescending, dismissive line ever. It pats people on the head and tells them to go away.

Yes I didn't have a 12 cm uterine tumor before the chemo, but 8 months after taking it I do. Nope ... Not the chemo's fault! Absolutely nothing to do with it. But you need to be gutted like a fish now. LMAO

Doctors are in the pocket of big pharma. Who do you think is calling the shots? Wake the hell up.

Guardasil was a $1B industry by itself around 2012. It was predicted by FORBES to reach $4B by now. It's lucrative. It doesn't matter to anyone what collateral damage is left in its wake. There are lawsuits globally related to injury from Guardasil. You can look it up. You can read the stories of healthy teenaged girls who's lives have been destroyed after this. You can see the injury settlements that have been paid out. Japan is doing an experiment because of the complaints and it's been found to cause brain damage in mice.

Look around:
Big pharma drives the medical industry. Feeling blue? The curall is antidepressants. OR tranquilizers because everyone has generalized anxiety disorder. Or you could just chalk that up to normal human emotions and learn how to calm yourself down and cope with life. That's too difficult. We have a pill for that now.

Your kid has a lot of energy? Drug him up cuz now he has a "diagnosis" of ADHD.

Almost no one can live their life now without some type of pharmacological intervention being shoved at them. Are you familiar with how relentless they are with pushing chemo? Just one treatment for the breast cancer cocktail is $6K. And there are much more expensive ones out there.

Absolutely NO ONE should be forced to put a substance into their body that they are not comfortable with putting in there. You want to swallow a handful of pills daily? Bless you. Knock your socks off if you feel like that helps you. You want to get shot up with all available vaccines and flu shots and pneumonia shots? Be my guest if that's what you want.

Why is body autonomy completely disregarded when it comes to vaccines, however body autonomy is shrieked about when defending your "right" to vacuum out your own child because it's inconvenient and you can't figure out how to use birth control properly? The double speak astounds me.

If these vaccines are so wonderful, then you and your children should be perfectly fine if an unvaccinated person gets sick and you come in contact, right? Isn't that the point of being vaccinated? To protect yourself and your children? Then why is it necessary for others to do it if they choose not to? Unvaccinated people should not bother you in the least because you have your own protection.

Follow the money ... What's the financial impact to big pharma if even 30% if the population stopped getting vaccinated?

Currently, vaccines are a $16.6 Billion business, predicted to reach a $26 Billion business by 2024. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN in 4 short years? Little hint ... LEGISLATION

Again, I say wake up and follow the money!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/943 ... ne-market/

**"you" is used in the collective sense, not specifically Momto2**
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
scemily526
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:06 pm Actually no... actual clinical trials are much more than people just saying what happened, or what they think happened...
Valentina327 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:13 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:31 pm Because real life experiences are usually interpreted by the one person experiencing it and in no way or form reflect a fact based reality. Correlation doesn’t mean causation and before claiming that vaccines can result in life long psychiatric problem there needs to be more evidence than one person’s experience.
Hundreds of millions of children around the world receive vaccinations. The vast majority with no or minor side effects. Serious side effects are rare and life threatening or lifelong effects are less than extremely rare. Those are real life experiences that repeat often enough to consider it the norm.

What precisely do you think clinical trials consist of? PEOPLE RECOUNTING WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM after taking a drug. Good Lord!

Don't give me that lame line that doctors like to use to make us feel like idiots when something happens "correlation doesn't equal causation". That's the most condescending, dismissive line ever. It pats people on the head and tells them to go away.

Yes I didn't have a 12 cm uterine tumor before the chemo, but 8 months after taking it I do. Nope ... Not the chemo's fault! Absolutely nothing to do with it. But you need to be gutted like a fish now. LMAO

Doctors are in the pocket of big pharma. Who do you think is calling the shots? Wake the hell up.

Guardasil was a $1B industry by itself around 2012. It was predicted by FORBES to reach $4B by now. It's lucrative. It doesn't matter to anyone what collateral damage is left in its wake. There are lawsuits globally related to injury from Guardasil. You can look it up. You can read the stories of healthy teenaged girls who's lives have been destroyed after this. You can see the injury settlements that have been paid out. Japan is doing an experiment because of the complaints and it's been found to cause brain damage in mice.

Look around:
Big pharma drives the medical industry. Feeling blue? The curall is antidepressants. OR tranquilizers because everyone has generalized anxiety disorder. Or you could just chalk that up to normal human emotions and learn how to calm yourself down and cope with life. That's too difficult. We have a pill for that now.

Your kid has a lot of energy? Drug him up cuz now he has a "diagnosis" of ADHD.

Almost no one can live their life now without some type of pharmacological intervention being shoved at them. Are you familiar with how relentless they are with pushing chemo? Just one treatment for the breast cancer cocktail is $6K. And there are much more expensive ones out there.

Absolutely NO ONE should be forced to put a substance into their body that they are not comfortable with putting in there. You want to swallow a handful of pills daily? Bless you. Knock your socks off if you feel like that helps you. You want to get shot up with all available vaccines and flu shots and pneumonia shots? Be my guest if that's what you want.

Why is body autonomy completely disregarded when it comes to vaccines, however body autonomy is shrieked about when defending your "right" to vacuum out your own child because it's inconvenient and you can't figure out how to use birth control properly? The double speak astounds me.

If these vaccines are so wonderful, then you and your children should be perfectly fine if an unvaccinated person gets sick and you come in contact, right? Isn't that the point of being vaccinated? To protect yourself and your children? Then why is it necessary for others to do it if they choose not to? Unvaccinated people should not bother you in the least because you have your own protection.

Follow the money ... What's the financial impact to big pharma if even 30% if the population stopped getting vaccinated?

Currently, vaccines are a $16.6 Billion business, predicted to reach a $26 Billion business by 2024. HOW DO YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN in 4 short years? Little hint ... LEGISLATION

Again, I say wake up and follow the money!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/943 ... ne-market/

**"you" is used in the collective sense, not specifically Momto2**
Please explain then -- I've been part of clinical drug trials, and YES, it's ALL about reactions, body changes, ANYTHING to do with body physiology/metabolism change/structure - AND DOCUMENTATION. Everything is documented - you know, written down, along with any other observations on the participant's part. Then ALL the documentation from all who participated fully was reported in the outcome of the trial, and certain issues made it into the manufacturing of said drugs. Minor issues are also listed as they were reported often enough to warrant the information being put on the label per the FDA.

Some people were given the real drug, some people got placebo - as with any clinical drug trial.
Locked Previous topicNext topic