Women can now legally go topless in Utah, 5 other states, after federal ruling

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
YouKnowWho
Countess
Countess

Unread post

SALT LAKE CITY (KUTV) - A federal court ruling over a ban on women going topless in public has essentially made it legal for women to go topless in public in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas, and Oklahoma, according to a local TV station.

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is over those six states, struck down the topless ban in Ft. Collins, Colo. after two women sued the city for the right to go topless in public.

Since Ft. Collins is not appealing the decision (the next step would be the Supreme Court), that means topless bans in those six states are no longer enforceable.
https://kutv.com/news/local/women-can-n ... ral-ruling
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Free the girls!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How nice for the perverts and pedophiles.

Feminists Win Legal Battle in Colorado City: 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Go Topless in Public
A 2015 policy prohibited women and girls over the age of 10 from exposing their breasts in public. But the ban officially disappeared from the city code on Tuesday, The Coloradoan reported.

The City Council’s decision came in the wake of a $322,000 lawsuit filed by members of the feminist Free the Nipple movement, according to The Coloradoan.
https://pluralist.com/free-nipple-fort- ... 4Ai9M471ic
KAG
Mean Girl
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good, I guess. I don't understand why any woman would want to though.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

I am sure all of the very conservative mormons will just bare it all now.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I don’t want to see people’s boobs TBH.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Mommabearof2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm Good, I guess. I don't understand why any woman would want to though.
I don’t understand either.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:02 pm How nice for the perverts and pedophiles.

Feminists Win Legal Battle in Colorado City: 11-Year-Old Girls Can Now Go Topless in Public
A 2015 policy prohibited women and girls over the age of 10 from exposing their breasts in public. But the ban officially disappeared from the city code on Tuesday, The Coloradoan reported.

The City Council’s decision came in the wake of a $322,000 lawsuit filed by members of the feminist Free the Nipple movement, according to The Coloradoan.
https://pluralist.com/free-nipple-fort- ... 4Ai9M471ic
I wonder if they think it's empowering to have men leer at them? I guess there's no concern for families with kids either. I think they get a kick out of exposing themselves to unwilling eyes.

my friend's husband was always the "crazy guy" at parties who would streak as a "joke", then he insisted they go to nude beaches, after some time he confessed to her he's an exhibitionist and tries to coerce her into permitting him to engage in S*x acts with her online for others to watch. hes also pressured her to "watch" him with others, and to swing. a whole can of worms was opened.

so whenever I hear people say nudism isnt sexual for them I have to question their sincerity.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

And further down the drain we go.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How many women in those states will walk around topless?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic