*LOCKED TOPIC* Gun shock: Majority support ‘mandatory buybacks’ of AR-15s

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:58 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Of course you didn't.
Why would I? Like I said I did a quick search and your question was on the AR15 and the M16.
If I have any questions about guns I’ll ask Carpy. She seems to be very knowledgeable and without a need to prove herself to others and she doesn’t have a hard on for me like you do.
Because I didn't explain myself correctly, I apologize.

Yes, please allow Carpy to teach you.
For the record, I would be just fine learning from you but I don’t think you want to teach. You want to preach and look smart on the topic. You want to be right. You have a strong need to be right and prove others wrong. And not to mention how you are constantly putting me and my children down. I have a very low opinion of you because of that. Anytime Carpy quotes me I know when I get a notice it will be something educational and I will learn from it. When I see you have quoted me I know it will either be you telling me how stupid I am ( or some other way of putting me or my family down) or you are trying to prove something. I think you would have plenty of knowledge to offer and help educate people out there but you are not a teacher of any kind. You are a judger.

When you say you didn’t explain yourself correctly, are you talking about your original reply to me in response to something that was totally unrelated?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:12 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:28 pm

Why would I? Like I said I did a quick search and your question was on the AR15 and the M16.
If I have any questions about guns I’ll ask Carpy. She seems to be very knowledgeable and without a need to prove herself to others and she doesn’t have a hard on for me like you do.

For the record, I would be just fine learning from you but I don’t think you want to teach. You want to preach and look smart on the topic. You want to be right. You have a strong need to be right and prove others wrong. And not to mention how you are constantly putting me and my children down. I have a very low opinion of you because of that. Anytime Carpy quotes me I know when I get a notice it will be something educational and I will learn from it. When I see you have quoted me I know it will either be you telling me how stupid I am ( or some other way of putting me or my family down) or you are trying to prove something. I think you would have plenty of knowledge to offer and help educate people out there but you are not a teacher of any kind. You are a judger.

When you say you didn’t explain yourself correctly, are you talking about your original reply to me in response to something that was totally unrelated?
You have a low opinion of me because you misunderstand me. That's okay. Carpy could tell you all kinds of things about me and my beliefs. She didn't like me either when we first came across each other, lol.

It's all related.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:46 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:12 pm

You have a low opinion of me because you misunderstand me. That's okay. Carpy could tell you all kinds of things about me and my beliefs. She didn't like me either when we first came across each other, lol.

It's all related.
I misunderstand you? Your attacks towards my kids. The nasty, spiteful, ugly things you have said about my family? No, I don’t think there is any other way to interpret those things.
You get real mean and nasty. And when I avoid you I see you make snide remarks all over the place directed towards me to get a reaction.
Tell me how else I’m suppose to understand and interpret that? If you want to be seen any other way maybe an apology would be a better way to go and then not do it anymore. Instead of just saying you are misunderstood. Because I really would like to know how I was suppose to see your past and current comments about my family.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Every F***ing thread...FFS
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Topic is locked for excessive off topic content. If you want to talk to and about one another we have forums to do that in.
Locked Previous topicNext topic