May God ruin Trump", Tlaib's grandmother says

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep. It was all a plan. The whole supposed trip was sponsored by an anti-Semitic group.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... srael-trip

“Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib’s since-canceled trip to Israel was sponsored by Miftah, an exceptionally anti-Semitic group that praises Palestinian terrorists and claims Jews used the blood of Christians in the Jewish Passover. The organization also publishes Neo-Nazis and calls for the destruction of Israel.”
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:16 am Tlaib's grandmother will hopefully never understand that her beloved granddaughter used her as a political pawn.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:12 pm Image
Betty Bowers is a troll.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

From her mouth to god's ears!
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

If Trump didn’t want her commenting on him, he should have kept her name out of his mouth. He shouldn’t have said that.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:24 am
AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:12 pm Image
Betty Bowers is a troll.
Agree. She was wrong and being childish too.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree that, as usual, he was childish and idiotic in his comments. He could've expressed the reality of the situation without having to retort to such immature, personal insults.
But ultimately, the only one to blame for her not seeing her granddaughter is well... her granddaughter. She could’ve gone with 41 of her fellow Democrats on an AIPAC sponsored trip. She and Omar declined to go. So they organized their own trip, sponsored by an anti-Semitic organization that supports terrorism. And in their itinerary, they refer to Israel as “Palestine”. And now they’re throwing a fit because ISRAEL refused them to allow them in? Even then, Israel granted her a humanitarian permit under conditions SHE herself volunteered to. And then she turns around and calls those conditions humiliating and degrading. She suggested them! My guess is anti-Israel groups got pissed at her for volunteering to not go around blasting Israel in Israel and changed her tune.

Well, maybe if their purpose was to help the people in the West Bank, they can start by addressing the issues that certain groups, like the LGBQT community face there, like asking the citizens of the PA to report this evening members of that community because they harm the good and moral values of society...
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:32 am If Trump didn’t want her commenting on him, he should have kept her name out of his mouth. He shouldn’t have said that.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 am I agree that, as usual, he was childish and idiotic in his comments. He could've expressed the reality of the situation without having to retort to such immature, personal insults.
But ultimately, the only one to blame for her not seeing her granddaughter is well... her granddaughter. She could’ve gone with 41 of her fellow Democrats on an AIPAC sponsored trip. She and Omar declined to go. So they organized their own trip, sponsored by an anti-Semitic organization that supports terrorism. And in their itinerary, they refer to Israel as “Palestine”. And now they’re throwing a fit because ISRAEL refused them to allow them in? Even then, Israel granted her a humanitarian permit under conditions SHE herself volunteered to. And then she turns around and calls those conditions humiliating and degrading. She suggested them! My guess is anti-Israel groups got pissed at her for volunteering to not go around blasting Israel in Israel and changed her tune.

Well, maybe if their purpose was to help the people in the West Bank, they can start by addressing the issues that certain groups, like the LGBQT community face there, like asking the citizens of the PA to report this evening members of that community because they harm the good and moral values of society...
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:32 am If Trump didn’t want her commenting on him, he should have kept her name out of his mouth. He shouldn’t have said that.
I didn’t blame Trump for keeping her away from her grandmother in my comment. 🙂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No, but obviously she does. My comment was in reference of HER misplaced blame.
SouthernIslander wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:58 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 am I agree that, as usual, he was childish and idiotic in his comments. He could've expressed the reality of the situation without having to retort to such immature, personal insults.

I didn’t blame Trump for keeping her away from her grandmother in my comment. 🙂
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

He has been using these women ( the Squad) to set up Democrats , portray all of us as evil !
He’s so manipulative and dishonest ‘
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I absolutely agree with you. And he’s not being smart about it. But after this incident, it seems it’s going both ways... The Squad is also using his ineptitude and complete lack of diplomacy to undermine him when it promotes their interests. They’re using it to “victimize” themselves and use sympathy in their favor.

Both sides here are just childish and self serving. Maybe every one of them should worry about doing the jobs the people voted them to do instead of abusing their positions for pushing their own agendas. It’s a ridiculous circus that looks more than the Jets and the Sharks dancing in each other’s faces than a government.
Ledina60 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:26 pm
He has been using these women ( the Squad) to set up Democrats , portray all of us as evil !
He’s so manipulative and dishonest ‘
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic