Omar and Israel

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well... first, she expressed her undying support to BDS, an anti-Semitic group currently hiding behind the PC mask of being “against Israel’s policies”. But it’s well known that’s just anti-semitism in disguise. Well, she briefly condemned BDS while campaigning saying it was against peace, but once she got the job, she went all fully supportive of it. I guess peace lost its importance once she got the job.

A few months back she made tweets against the mythical “pro-Israel” lobby. You must remember her infamous “All about the Benjamins, baby” comment. She was even forced to apologize to save some face, a pretty flimsy “apology”.

She has blasted Israel for referring itself as a “Jewish state”.

She pre-justified the future remarks she knew she would say by saying “What I’m fearful of — because Rashida [Tlaib] and I are Muslim — that a lot of our Jewish colleagues, a lot of our constituents, a lot of our allies, go to thinking that everything we say about Israel to be anti-Semitic because we are Muslim.” It is well known that anti-semitics protect themselves from backlash by arguing they’re only “criticizing Israel,”. It’s the new antisemitism because it’s safe and, even scarier, cheered for.

Before taking office she tweeted that she prayed Allah will make people see the “evils of Israel” since Israel “hypnotized the world”.

She voted for legislation to support the BDS movement, as I said, a known anti-Semitic movement.

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:38 pm That’s good to know. Very encouraging.
But I’m still wondering what Omar said that caused everyone to call her “ anti Semitic “?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 pm And America has gotten quite a lot in return.
Here are just a few examples of how America’s military has benefited from investing in Israel:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/iliaitchi/the- ... ntion-rrba

And, as I told a PP, add the drone to that list.
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:49 pm Yes we have invested billions in aide to Israel for decades. Money talks.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Okay,🙁
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:10 pm Well... first, she expressed her undying support to BDS, an anti-Semitic group currently hiding behind the PC mask of being “against Israel’s policies”. But it’s well known that’s just anti-semitism in disguise. Well, she briefly condemned BDS while campaigning saying it was against peace, but once she got the job, she went all fully supportive of it. I guess peace lost its importance once she got the job.

A few months back she made tweets against the mythical “pro-Israel” lobby. You must remember her infamous “All about the Benjamins, baby” comment. She was even forced to apologize to save some face, a pretty flimsy “apology”.

She has blasted Israel for referring itself as a “Jewish state”.

She pre-justified the future remarks she knew she would say by saying “What I’m fearful of — because Rashida [Tlaib] and I are Muslim — that a lot of our Jewish colleagues, a lot of our constituents, a lot of our allies, go to thinking that everything we say about Israel to be anti-Semitic because we are Muslim.” It is well known that anti-semitics protect themselves from backlash by arguing they’re only “criticizing Israel,”. It’s the new antisemitism because it’s safe and, even scarier, cheered for.

Before taking office she tweeted that she prayed Allah will make people see the “evils of Israel” since Israel “hypnotized the world”.

She voted for legislation to support the BDS movement, as I said, a known anti-Semitic movement.

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:38 pm That’s good to know. Very encouraging.
But I’m still wondering what Omar said that caused everyone to call her “ anti Semitic “?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 pm And America has gotten quite a lot in return.
Here are just a few examples of how America’s military has benefited from investing in Israel:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/iliaitchi/the- ... ntion-rrba

And, as I told a PP, add the drone to that list.

DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:31 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 pm talib and Omar even referred to Israel as "palestine" when discussing visiting, they have zero respect, they hate them.

look at this the map in Talib's office:

Shame on the people of Minnesota and Michigan for electing these two radical Muslims.
I am guessing the OP gave her a helping hand in getting her elected.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 pm
water<wine wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:08 pm talib and Omar even referred to Israel as "palestine" when discussing visiting, they have zero respect, they hate them.

look at this the map in Talib's office:

Shame on the people of Minnesota and Michigan for electing these two radical Muslims.
You know nothing.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Blech
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:12 am

You know nothing.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Blech
But that's not a "no".
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:37 am

You know nothing.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Blech
But that's not a "no".
It’s not a yes either.
It’s also none of anyone’s business.
I didn’t even know who she was until those women were being called the Squad and Trump started harassing her.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:59 am
You know nothing.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Blech
But that's not a "no".
It’s not a yes either.
I didn’t even know who she was until those women were being called the Squad and Trump started harassing her.
uh-huh.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

jas wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am

But that's not a "no".
It’s not a yes either.
uh-huh.
Stuff your “ uh-huh”.
She represents the 5th district. I don’t live in the 5th district. I wouldn’t t even have had the opportunity to vote for her . I didn’t need to know anything about her .
Is that good enough for you?
Probably not.
Just stop 🛑
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You know nothing.
Zero
Zilch
Nada
Blech
So you didn’t vote for her? I guess maybe you don’t live in her district. I bet if she was on your ballot you would have.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:16 am
jas wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am

It’s not a yes either.
uh-huh.
Stuff your “ uh-huh”.
She represents the 5th district. I don’t live in the 5th district. I wouldn’t t even have had the opportunity to vote for her . I didn’t need to know anything about her .
Is that good enough for you?
Probably not.
Just stop 🛑
You could have said that from the beginning instead of being so cryptic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic