Trump at rally: you have to vote for me

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:35 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:10 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:03 am

What does that have to do with anything? My mother was born in 1927, lol.
How about old men? Any of them around? Do any of them know it’s name calling if anyone says they are old? 🤣

How do you suppose I know Libby is an old woman? Hmmmm. Because she has said so herself. And let me be clear, she didn’t say her age ( that I’m aware of).
Well, lets see...daddy was born in 1918, my brother was born in 1949, my FIL was born in 1939.

And since this group is MOM confessions, how many "old men" do you think are hanging around?

She has given her age since the CM days, but she must have been under your radar. Could that be because you weren't in CEHT or N&P?
I mentioned her being old, or saying the women I know her age act much better than she does. I was accused of ageism by her.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:47 am

How about old men? Any of them around? Do any of them know it’s name calling if anyone says they are old? 🤣

How do you suppose I know Libby is an old woman? Hmmmm. Because she has said so herself. And let me be clear, she didn’t say her age ( that I’m aware of).
Well, lets see...daddy was born in 1918, my brother was born in 1949, my FIL was born in 1939.

And since this group is MOM confessions, how many "old men" do you think are hanging around?

She has given her age since the CM days, but she must have been under your radar. Could that be because you weren't in CEHT or N&P?
Probably. I have only seen her mention it in here and it was the other day and I didn’t see a specific age.
As for old men in here... 2 or 3? 😂
Well there was speculation that a former member was a man, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:06 am

I mentioned her being old, or saying the women I know her age act much better than she does. I was accused of ageism by her.
We're all going to be "old" eventually if we don't die first. I'm going to be firey if I make it to her age. My husband always said I'm a sport model, lol.
306/232

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Let’s redirect this post back to its original topic and stop talking about Libby. This is why posts get locked, not because of one particular member reporting or “starting it,” but multiple people joining in to get their petty insult in or to come to the defense of someone. If you want to talk about things like how old Libby is, go call her out in fight corner, talk about it amongst each other in your own groups, or pm each other. De-railing the topic to talk about another member isn’t allowed here and is what caused so many issues before.
🤓The Admin 🤓
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 pm I don't believe he's going to be reelected.
Are you going to vote for him again?

I think he has a really good chance of being re-elected. Again by those people who don’t like to admit they will vote for him - like in 2016.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:38 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:04 pm I don't believe he's going to be reelected.

I think he has a really good chance of being re-elected. Again by those people who don’t like to admit they will vote for him - like in 2016.
No. If the GOP puts him up, I will, for the first time ever in a presidential election, vote outside party lines.
306/232

KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:44 am

No. If the GOP puts him up, I will, for the first time ever in a presidential election, vote outside party lines.
Do you think there will be a viable candidate to challenge him? If the GOP has a challenger that promises fiscal control, I’ll have to consider my vote. But I won’t leave the GOP platform.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:03 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 am

I guess you’ve never met any old women
What does that have to do with anything? My mother was born in 1927, lol.

She said she was a teen in the 50s. So if you can do math you can figure out a range of ages she could be.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 am

Do you think there will be a viable candidate to challenge him? If the GOP has a challenger that promises fiscal control, I’ll have to consider my vote. But I won’t leave the GOP platform.
I can only hope at this point. I will abandon the GOP if it doesn't return to center. The TEA party movement with its far right loonies has led it in the wrong direction.
306/232

Deleted User 1344

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:33 am
KnotaDinghy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 am

I can only hope at this point. I will abandon the GOP if it doesn't return to center. The TEA party movement with its far right loonies has led it in the wrong direction.
Yep
The GOP platform has sucked since Nixon. I haven’t voted Republican since 1968.
Locked Previous topicNext topic