Trump is considering buying Greenland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:52 pm
sheramom4 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm My mom wouldn't have to explain her birth certificate anymore lol!
We have a long-standing family joke that my mom is going to get deported. She was born in Greenland to two American parents (grandpa was stationed there) but off post. So her BC is in Danish and in tiny tiny English at the bottom it says "Born to U.S. parents." She has been asked for her green card more than once.....
That’s interesting. My grandson was born in the same situation but his BC clearly identifies US Citizenship. I wonder if it’s the country this occurs in or the difference between when your Mom was born and the 2000s when my grandson was born. Really interesting that they wrote in English at the bottom, almost like an afterthought by the doctor.
My mom is pushing 70. She also wasn't meant to be born off base. It just happened due to my grandmother's extremely short labors.
AnonXxdarkfoxx1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Shouldn't we take care of our own first? Aka Puerto Rico?
Deleted User 276

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm My mom wouldn't have to explain her birth certificate anymore lol!
We have a long-standing family joke that my mom is going to get deported. She was born in Greenland to two American parents (grandpa was stationed there) but off post. So her BC is in Danish and in tiny tiny English at the bottom it says "Born to U.S. parents." She has been asked for her green card more than once.....
That’s interesting. My grandson was born in the same situation but his BC clearly identifies US Citizenship. I wonder if it’s the country this occurs in or the difference between when your Mom was born and the 2000s when my grandson was born. Really interesting that they wrote in English at the bottom, almost like an afterthought by the doctor.
I have one birth certificate and two addenda. Born in a Catholic hospital in Kenya, addendum from Rusk stating that I am a US citizen and subsequent addendum from Haig confirming I am a US citizen. When I present my birth certificate, it's three pages.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

AnonXxdarkfoxx1 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:17 pm Shouldn't we take care of our own first? Aka Puerto Rico?
I think Trump still doesn’t know that Puerto Rico is part of the USA.
He probably ran out of paper towels too.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:54 pm
I have one birth certificate and two addenda. Born in a Catholic hospital in Kenya, addendum from Rusk stating that I am a US citizen and subsequent addendum from Haig confirming I am a US citizen. When I present my birth certificate, it's three pages.
Wow fascinating.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

!!!! My dad was stationed there, too!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2027969001
Greenland says it’s not for sale!😆
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Its not the first time a United States president has proposed buying Greenland.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 am Its not the first time a United States president has proposed buying Greenland.
I know.
Harry Truman also did.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:37 am
iamanon wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:00 am Its not the first time a United States president has proposed buying Greenland.
I know.
Harry Truman also did.
My dad called him "Hairy Ass Truman", lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic