Trump is considering buying Greenland

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

29again wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:18 am
sheramom4 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm My mom wouldn't have to explain her birth certificate anymore lol!
We have a long-standing family joke that my mom is going to get deported. She was born in Greenland to two American parents (grandpa was stationed there) but off post. So her BC is in Danish and in tiny tiny English at the bottom it says "Born to U.S. parents." She has been asked for her green card more than once.....
!!!! My dad was stationed there, too!
My grandpa was stationed there from 1949-1951 or 52?
29again
Regent
Regent

Unread post

sheramom4 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:57 pm
29again wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:18 am
sheramom4 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:33 pm My mom wouldn't have to explain her birth certificate anymore lol!
We have a long-standing family joke that my mom is going to get deported. She was born in Greenland to two American parents (grandpa was stationed there) but off post. So her BC is in Danish and in tiny tiny English at the bottom it says "Born to U.S. parents." She has been asked for her green card more than once.....
!!!! My dad was stationed there, too!
My grandpa was stationed there from 1949-1951 or 52?
My dad was there 1961 - 62. I'm just so excited that someone else had a relative who served there!
Expand your thinking

It’s possible to disagree with an article and not respond with a personal attack you know.
Try it.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Same with one of my sons.
Locked Previous topicNext topic