Trump mocks appearance of rally protester: 'That guy's got a serious weight problem'

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:58 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:09 am *sigh*

THIS is one of the those areas I will never support Trump on...his tendency to become childish w/his mockery and name-calling. Not that he's any different from a lot of politicians (or celebrities who think we remotely give two sticks what their political thoughts are) today, but as the POTUS, the man needs to cut the crap on this sort of thing. :/
I just read that he called the guy and left him a voicemail.
I also read that the man was actually a Trump supporter. So go figure. lol
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:26 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:09 am *sigh*

THIS is one of the those areas I will never support Trump on...his tendency to become childish w/his mockery and name-calling. Not that he's any different from a lot of politicians (or celebrities who think we remotely give two sticks what their political thoughts are) today, but as the POTUS, the man needs to cut the crap on this sort of thing. :/
Well I imagine that is why he called him. I dunno, I watched the clips and I think Trump is just a big New Yorker type goof. I wish everyone would just calm down.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He's such a "Richard".
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

lunarprancer wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:26 am

Well I imagine that is why he called him. I dunno, I watched the clips and I think Trump is just a big New Yorker type goof. I wish everyone would just calm down.
Yes- a big New Yorker type goof - so why is he president?
I’m still SMH.
It has been like the Twilight Zone since November 2016.
Locked Previous topicNext topic