Israel bars entry to outspoken U.S. Congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, deputy foreign minister says

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am Israel was already discussing banning them to the press before trump expressed his opinion 🙄

all of you apologists, blame Trump but can't even consider that maybe just maybe these women are responsible for their own actions.

Israel has said ANY PERSON who publicly supports BDS is banned, thats their law. they are treating these two the way they treat everyone else. why are omar/talib above the law?
This is the problem with society today kids - no personal responsibility and entitlement. I can do and say whatever suits me with no regard for its impact on those around me, and you'd better damn well believe that I'll have no consequences to suffer for it either!

That's Obama's lasting legacy - not his [un]affordable care act as they like to say it is.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:42 am
water<wine wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am Israel was already discussing banning them to the press before trump expressed his opinion 🙄

all of you apologists, blame Trump but can't even consider that maybe just maybe these women are responsible for their own actions.

Israel has said ANY PERSON who publicly supports BDS is banned, thats their law. they are treating these two the way they treat everyone else. why are omar/talib above the law?
Oh lort, how many Israeli politicians do we need to ban from the US for their inflammatory words or actions? Israel is only our ally because of what we provide. Britain and France started this shit, let them pay the only democracy in the middle east all these billions. It wanted the land, it got it, while continuing to steal what it wasn't "given".
Israel is not the USA. I wish we had the balls that other nationalist nations such as Israel, Hungary and Japan have when it comes to people seeking to be subversive and disrespectful. Ireland has suggested banning Trump (not sure if they went through with it or not, but dicussed it) shall I blame dems for LYING and saying he called all mexicans drug dealers and rapists? the MSM is responsible for a very skewed view of him. However, its their right to ban whomever they want. visiting a foreign nation is not a right, they are not obligated to host us. So yeah, I really don't give a shit lol. Ireland's future is completely screwed because of their political policies so all I can do is say, oh well and SMH at their stupidity. their opinion of trump is meaningless to *ME*. and since it is clear from your posts you HATE Israel, you shouldn't care either.

but the left CAN'T tolerate it when others criticize them. they think they are the moral gatekeepers, so how dare Israel defend themselves, lol. the only ones responsible for this ban are Talib and Omar.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

we give $$$ to countless countries, not just Israel. at least Israel isnt taking our money AND flooding our borders with their citizens to support.
Locked Previous topicNext topic