Creeepy Stephen Miller wants to change America for the worse

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 pm The Immigration act of 1903

CHAP. 1012.-An Act To regulate the immigration of aliens into the United States.

SEC. 2. That the following classes of aliens shall be excluded from admission into the United States: All idiots, insane persons, epileptics, and persons who have been insane within five years previous; persons who have had two or more attacks of insanity at any time previously; paupers; persons likely to become a public charge; professional beggars; persons afflicted with a loathsome or with a dangerous contagious disease; persons who have been convicted of a felony or other crime or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude; polygamists, anarchists, or persons who believe in or advocate the overthrow by force or violence of the Government of the United States or of all government or of all forms of law, or the assassination of public officials; prostitutes, and persons who procure or attempt to bring in prostitutes or women for the purpose of prostitution; those who have been, within one year from the date of the application for admission to the United States, deported as being under offers, solicitations, promises or agreements to perform labor or service of some kind therein; and also any person whose ticket or passage is paid for with the money of another, or who is assisted by others to come, unless it is affirmatively and satisfactorily shown that such person does not belong to one of the foregoing excluded classes; but this section shall not be held to prevent persons living in the United States from sending for a relative or friend who is not of the foregoing excluded classes: Provided. That nothing in this Act shall exclude persons convicted of an offense purely political, not involving moral turpitude: And provided further, That skilled labor may be imported, if labor of like kind unemployed can not be found in this country: And provided further, That the provisions of this law applicable to contract labor shall not be held to exclude professional actors, artists, lecturers, singers, ministers of any religious denomination. professors for colleges or seminaries, persons belonging to any recognized learned profession, or persons employed strictly as personal or domestic servants.

theres more restrictions but I will end here

answer, no they couldnt get welfare.
The mindset here is fascinating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1903

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1918
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

1903?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:10 pm
Lemons wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:05 pm
water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:09 pm did his ancestor get welfare? do you think immigrants should be supported financially by taxpayers?
Obviously they didn't have welfare back then. If they had government programs back then, he would have qualified. These welfare programs your are so concerned about are a drop in the bucket regarding our tax dollars. 2-5% of GDP depending on the economy. It's like bitching about the soap costs in your monthly house budget when you have a huge mortgage, car payments, tuition. Small.

They're trying to eliminate immigrants from Mexico, Central America, South America and Africa and they aren't being subtle about it. Trump can't win on his successes because he has so little. So he's trying to keep his base by keeping "them" out.
my point is that his family were self sufficient. the majority of ALL immigrants, legal and illegal are on welfare. is this not a problem In your opinion? as we slowly replace our population with immigrants, who will pay the taxes for these social programs you love so much, if most immigrants currently are a net negative? if you want to invite the entire world in, you better make sure they can support the country, not the other way around.
Illegal immigrants and DACA recipients do not qualify for welfare programs. Take those people working in the chicken factory. Illegal immigrants living in shacks making less than minimum wage with no benefits. That's how illegal immigrants typically live.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DACA information you would read about - Dreamers contribute $42 billion to annual GDP

DACA recipients contribute a net $3.4 billion to the U.S. Treasury and $42 billion in annual GDP, according to an Axios review of research from the American Action Forum.

Why it matters: One of the most disputed questions in the debate over the 690,000 Dreamers currently protected by DACA is their impact on the U.S. economy and federal balance sheet. AAF's estimates are among the first to find that deporting all DACA recipients would cost taxpayers between $7 billion and $21 billion and reduce GDP by 0.4%.

DACA recipients are now about 16 - 35 years old and there are about 700,000 of them.

Average annual GDP contribution per worker: $109,000, Total annual GDP contribution: $42 billion

The Cost to federal budget: $7.4 billion, The Revenue they bring to federal budget: $10.8 billion

Net contribution to federal budget: $3.4 billion
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 pm
water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 pm The Immigration act of 1903

CHAP. 1012.-An Act To regulate the immigration of aliens into the United States.

SEC. 2. That the following classes of aliens shall be excluded from admission into the United States: All idiots, insane persons, epileptics, and persons who have been insane within five years previous; persons who have had two or more attacks of insanity at any time previously; paupers; persons likely to become a public charge; professional beggars; persons afflicted with a loathsome or with a dangerous contagious disease; persons who have been convicted of a

answer, no they couldnt get welfare.
The mindset here is fascinating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1903

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1918
Where's the part about not letting idiots in to the country? It's in there. Trump would be shit out of luck if he tried getting off that boat.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:09 pm did his ancestor get welfare? do you think immigrants should be supported financially by taxpayers?
Obviously they didn't have welfare back then. If they had government programs back then, he would have qualified. These welfare programs your are so concerned about are a drop in the bucket regarding our tax dollars. 2-5% of GDP depending on the economy. It's like bitching about the soap costs in your monthly house budget when you have a huge mortgage, car payments, tuition. Small.

They're trying to eliminate immigrants from Mexico, Central America, South America and Africa and they aren't being subtle about it. Trump can't win on his successes because he has so little. So he's trying to keep his base by keeping "them" out.
my point is that his family were self sufficient. the majority of ALL immigrants, legal and illegal are on welfare. is this not a problem In your opinion? as we slowly replace our population with immigrants, who will pay the taxes for these social programs you love so much, if most immigrants currently are a net negative? if you want to invite the entire world in, you better make sure they can support the country, not the other way around.
They are? What are your sources for this claim? I am going to assume you believe the same about other minorities in America, is that incorrect?

Our population, outside of native Americans, is ALL IMMIGRANTS.

They are a net negative? Again, sources please.

Where did your family originate?
306/232

Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:24 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm How racist and xenophobic are you to assume that only white people have educations?
Theres tons and tons of people in other countries trying to get here legally that are highly educated.
First tons of people in democratic countries who are highly educated are not trying to get here.

Second- The vast majority of people from Latino countries are from poor violent countries with crooked politicians, violent gangs, violent police, poverty and not much to offer past high school. They want to come here to get the education and the jobs.

Third - Refugees are people trying to leave a country in war. This would by Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria to name a few. They too want to come to a peaceful country to get an education, safety and a job.

Trump is trying to eliminate these people - People mainly from Latin America, Africa, Middle East. Not so hard to understand.
So why is it ok for every other nation to have standards on who can come and live there but not for us? Why do we have to be the ones that accept all the uneducated immigrants and refugees but every other country can have income guidelines, education, age, and whatever else that Water mentioned in her copy and pastes of what other countries require?

I'm all for immigration. I'm an immigrant myself. First generation with highly educated parents that came here to give us a better life. I'm a naturlized citizen and i am middle eastern.
Why do we have to be the savior of everybody else when we can't even save the people in our own country?

Let someone else pick up the slack. Let Australia stop their "must speak English" rule and allow hispanics in. Let Germany lax their immigration policies and let people have a good life there.

Its not all about the US.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm How racist and xenophobic are you to assume that only white people have educations?
Theres tons and tons of people in other countries trying to get here legally that are highly educated.
First tons of people in democratic countries who are highly educated are not trying to get here.

Second- The vast majority of people from Latino countries are from poor violent countries with crooked politicians, violent gangs, violent police, poverty and not much to offer past high school. They want to come here to get the education and the jobs.

Third - Refugees are people trying to leave a country in war. This would by Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria to name a few. They too want to come to a peaceful country to get an education, safety and a job.

Trump is trying to eliminate these people - People mainly from Latin America, Africa, Middle East. Not so hard to understand.
So why is it ok for every other nation to have standards on who can come and live there but not for us? Why do we have to be the ones that accept all the uneducated immigrants and refugees but every other country can have income guidelines, education, age, and whatever else that Water mentioned in her copy and pastes of what other countries require?

I'm all for immigration. I'm an immigrant myself. First generation with highly educated parents that came here to give us a better life. I'm a naturlized citizen and i am middle eastern.
Why do we have to be the savior of everybody else when we can't even save the people in our own country?

Let someone else pick up the slack. Let Australia stop their "must speak English" rule and allow hispanics in. Let Germany lax their immigration policies and let people have a good life there.

I thought you came to the States when you were four years old?
306/232

Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 pm

I love you people who want to close the door behind you. If your parents are highly educated you must have come from a country with opportunities. You could gone to the same schools so why move here?

We’ve built this successful country and this successful democratic economy without means testing. Our country has survived without means testing, why fix it if it isn’t broke?

About your last sentence, the US is not the only one who has immigrants coming in from distressed countries but we are largest. Germany has taken in one million refugees. Norway has taken in the largest percentage of immigrants. Plus many more. And that’s where the racism comes in. Most are Muslim and there’s a lot of people who don’t want them for that reason.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:40 pm

They are? What are your sources for this claim? I am going to assume you believe the same about other minorities in America, is that incorrect?

Our population, outside of native Americans, is ALL IMMIGRANTS.

They are a net negative? Again, sources please.

Where did your family originate?
They aren’t that’s why there are no sources. The lies are floated out there to get the base all upset and vote for Trump even though trump has done absolutely nothing for them.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Most countries want to know what you can contribute to make their new home better. Heaven forbid, america should have that same standard.
Locked Previous topicNext topic