Trump’s campaign offered 10 plastic straws for $15 because ‘liberal paper straws don’t work’ — and they just sold out

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/19/trump-2 ... or-15.html

President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is selling 10-packs of branded plastic straws for $15.
“Liberal paper straws don’t work,” the president’s online campaign store asserts.
The straws as advertised are nine inches long and bright red — the same shade as Trump’s ubiquitous “Make America Great Again” baseball caps.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was looking at that site today, lol.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I finally found something I agree with Trump on lol! My last paper straw melted in my iced latte. I refuse to use them.
I still wouldn't give him a dollar (100 straws for a dollar at Target) let alone $15 for "branded" straws.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

This reminds me of that store called Spencer's back in the day that sold a bunch of tacky shit.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trump supporters are dumb as shit.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm This reminds me of that store called Spencer's back in the day that sold a bunch of tacky shit.
lol!! Spencer's - where you could buy penis lollipops. I wasn't allowed in one for the longest time. It wasn't until I was dating that I got to go. And that was without my parents knowing.
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:38 pm This reminds me of that store called Spencer's back in the day that sold a bunch of tacky shit.
lol!! Spencer's - where you could buy penis lollipops. I wasn't allowed in one for the longest time. It wasn't until I was dating that I got to go. And that was without my parents knowing.
Me too!!! LMAO! We use to sneak in there when we were old enough to go to the mall by ourselves. HAHAHA! Good ole days.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SouthernIslander wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 pm
jas wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 pm
Me too!!! LMAO! We use to sneak in there when we were old enough to go to the mall by ourselves. HAHAHA! Good ole days.
Indeed! With all the malls closing and most of them pretty dead, I don't think our grandkids (or even kids) will have the same experience. That's kind of sad.
But then there's a new radio station that play all kinds of awesome music. Then comes the advertising - "The new classic rock station"...
What? When did the good stuff become "classic"??? ewww... I'm officially old.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Insult a liberal, make a buck. His new campaign slogan.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They are also reusable and recyclable. I would think liberals would be happy. I think they’re just mad that President Trump came out with it first!
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Locked Previous topicNext topic