Trump called out by some Christians for using ‘Lord’s name in vain’ at fiery NC rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 48697.html

Among the two instances Trump used the term, according to RawStory, was an anecdote the president told of a meeting with a disliked business competitor who Trump says admitted to prospering under the Trump administration.

“If you don’t support me, you are going to be so Goddamn poor, you are not going to believe it’,” Trump quoted himself telling the man.

The president used “goddamn” a second time in a reference to how hard the nation’s armed forces might strike Iran, should it come to a military conflict.

Other critics of the president’s language have been less polite than Hardesty. A commenter on FreeRepublic.com accused the president of “blaspheming” and “mocking” God and warned of sure retribution.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 pm
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 48697.html

Among the two instances Trump used the term, according to RawStory, was an anecdote the president told of a meeting with a disliked business competitor who Trump says admitted to prospering under the Trump administration.

“If you don’t support me, you are going to be so Goddamn poor, you are not going to believe it’,” Trump quoted himself telling the man.

The president used “goddamn” a second time in a reference to how hard the nation’s armed forces might strike Iran, should it come to a military conflict.

Other critics of the president’s language have been less polite than Hardesty. A commenter on FreeRepublic.com accused the president of “blaspheming” and “mocking” God and warned of sure retribution.
And he was threatening to cause someone to be poor if they didn’t support him!
Didn’t that bother them?
Was it only “ taking the Lord’s name in vain”?
🙄
Deleted User 276

Unread post

That’s what bothered them!?! A couple of goddamns?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wonder if that is the business in one of his videos on his site that makes his caps and stuff. Their website doesn't mention him at all.

And he's not following Christian beliefs imo.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:07 pm I wonder if that is the business in one of his videos on his site that makes his caps and stuff. Their website doesn't mention him at all.

And he's not following Christian beliefs imo.
He never has. He's less of a Christian than Obama.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic