Editorial: would Trump tell white congressmen to “ go back from where you came from”?

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:36 pm No. He has argued with his white peers and hasn’t said that. And the wall won’t keep out illegal Europeans. This is how his racism comes out.
Or Asians - the second biggest undocumented population. We generally don't hear much about them.
AngelaA
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Yah... what does the color of ones skin have to do with it?
Deleted User 969

Unread post

It wasn’t rhetorical. It’s what immigrants trying to come here are facing daily.
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:09 pm Maybe that was because I just now saw it. I have a life and don’t spend all my time here.

I also took her question as rhetorical and not necessarily in need of an answer. Apparently I have a “simplistic mind” so I am sure nothing I say will be taken seriously.

Thank you so much for your concern.
Anonadon wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:43 am I notice she opted not to answer your question. Shock.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:59 pm So seriously, those of you saying “well, if I didn’t like it I would leave” have no idea what that implies. Such simplistic minds, these Trump supporters. Funny how you’re not very supportive of people who do just that, lol. How would you feel if you hated the way things were done in America, tried to leave only to have your ass shipped back because your chosen country thinks you’re disgusting?

AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No, he never would. He only thinks "brown" countries are bad.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Linaluo wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:47 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:54 pm Maybe not you. I wasn’t talking about you. But your reply implied that Trump thinks that’s an acceptable reason. And you think such a jerk is a good leader?

She implied nothing. She is right.
Do you know what “ implied” means?
Do you?
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wish about 99% of Congress would go back to where they came from.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

This is excellent!!
Thanks
I hope everyone reads it
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

This is excellent!!
Thanks
I hope everyone reads it
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:36 pm No. He has argued with his white peers and hasn’t said that. And the wall won’t keep out illegal Europeans. This is how his racism comes out.
This exactly. I don't see why this is even a question. He doesn't say that to White people he fights with. Its a bunch that hate him and bitch about the country too. So the answer is obviously no, he wouldn't because he hasn't.
Locked Previous topicNext topic