These GOP women see nothing wrong with Trump's comments

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

If you don't think what Trump tweeted about these four women is racist, you have your head up your ass.

These women creating poorly constructed apologetics for Trump's actions are likely both racists and misogynists. If not, they are well brainwashed.

But what's the difference?
Deleted User 276

Unread post

OMG
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We’ve had women justifying Trump’s comments and/or demeaning their significance right here on this group.
The orange Kool-Aid is strong with these people. They’re all high on it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They are not simply "GOP Women," but rather a group dedicated to reelecting Trump. I think the segment misrepresented the opinions by leaving out the info that the women are all part of a political group and work together to get out a single message of support.

I don't doubt this is their opinion, but I don't think we can conclude it represents all or even most GOP women. I think there is much more diversity within both parties than we are seeing in interviews like these.
The group calls itself the "Trumpettes of America 2019..."

The network simply identified the panelists individually, with their names appearing on screen next to the word “Republican.” Kaye also gave no hint that the women knew one another and had a common cause.

The network also didn’t mention that the Trumpettes have been interviewed on CNN twice before, and that they came up reliably in support of Trump on those occasions, too.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 0b9931f33e
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

MonarchMom wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:05 am They are not simply "GOP Women," but rather a group dedicated to reelecting Trump. I think the segment misrepresented the opinions by leaving out the info that the women are all part of a political group and work together to get out a single message of support.

I don't doubt this is their opinion, but I don't think we can conclude it represents all or even most GOP women. I think there is much more diversity within both parties than we are seeing in interviews like these.
The group calls itself the "Trumpettes of America 2019..."

The network simply identified the panelists individually, with their names appearing on screen next to the word “Republican.” Kaye also gave no hint that the women knew one another and had a common cause.

The network also didn’t mention that the Trumpettes have been interviewed on CNN twice before, and that they came up reliably in support of Trump on those occasions, too.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... 0b9931f33e
That could be.
I know many Republican women where I live ( a mostly conservative town )who no longer support Trump and are horrified by the attitude expressed by that group. Men too. It’s a small but educated town in a conservative area. Nice people.

But having to hear and see the group’s biases and hateful rhetoric is very discouraging for most people.
( I’ll never type the word “Trumpette “ again. Ugh)
EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah-they're all morons. It's sickening that anyone actually supports this disgusting man who lies out his ass about everything.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

I mean, I’d wager a fair chunk of Trump’s target demographic is actually racist. I’m not surprised one iota.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Everyone is forgetting that. And now America's chickens are coming home to roost.

Move in and steal it from brown people.

Try to push it into a white protestant nation.

And then become fearful when the white protestant bullshit backfires and the brown people move in.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

These women are a lost cause. There's no helping them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic