Crowd chants 'Send her back' when Trump mentions Rep. Omar at rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/cr ... 4049733829

Rally-goers chanted ‘Send her back’ when President Trump mentioned Congresswoman Ilhan Omar at his campaign rally.
Racist much republicans?
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Trump is going to get these women killed, and I'm sure most Republicans will celebrate.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not good. I think everyone needs to stop bickering back and forth and take a breath.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:52 pm Not good. I think everyone needs to stop bickering back and forth and take a breath.
I wish these congresswomen would ignore Trump. But no way is Trump backing away from this. He’s continuing his all white rallies and not talking about policies and plans for America. He’s riling those people up and the look on his face while these yahoos chant “send her back” is repulsive. He’s riding on the hope that there are enough of these type of people. It’s a risky gamble.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Aaron Rupar

Verified account

@atrupar
Follow Follow @atrupar
More
While (again) trashing Elizabeth Warren as "Pocahontas," Trump reveals that he's still hopelessly confused about how fractions work.

"She then went out and got that test. 1000/24th! ... 1000/24th ... 1000/24th."

(He has it backward.)
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

These congresswomen are full of Drama without Trump. They have been going on and causing drama before any of this happened. Them running their mouths is what prompted Trump to run his mouth. It’s like a bunch of kids. I just want to scream “ shut up and go to your room!” 🤣
Lemons wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:23 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:52 pm Not good. I think everyone needs to stop bickering back and forth and take a breath.
I wish these congresswomen would ignore Trump. But no way is Trump backing away from this. He’s continuing his all white rallies and not talking about policies and plans for America. He’s riling those people up and the look on his face while these yahoos chant “send her back” is repulsive. He’s riding on the hope that there are enough of these type of people. It’s a risky gamble.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

The only person that needs to be sent back to the pits of hell is Trump. GTFO
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

They have such a mob mentality. They’ll just follow along with whatever he says. No critical
or independent thought whatsoever.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

I see his supporters are avoiding this post
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I support helping her leave this country since she apparently hates America so much.
Locked Previous topicNext topic