Crowd chants 'Send her back' when Trump mentions Rep. Omar at rally

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:23 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:10 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:33 pm

That’s not true at all. It’s lies like this that has made me #walkaway
How do you know?
Since you have admitted you have not, how can you make this claim, drama bunny?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:12 pm

I have not and you have not so it’s a moot point.
You have not. Confirmed. Thank you.
Ok your turn to confirm then. Have you been to a Trump rally?
Answer the claim you made.
306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:08 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:04 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm

You have not. Confirmed. Thank you.
Ok your turn to confirm then. Have you been to a Trump rally?
Answer the claim you made.
I answered that I have not been to a Trump rally. It’s your turn to answer if you have or have not been at a Trump rally. THEN you can ask me to answer more.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:24 pm
water<wine wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:13 am

haha, no all races and groups are welcome at Trump's rallies. She is saying if they dont agree with *her* ideology, they are not welcome.

btw, trump never mentioned her, she must have felt she was unamerican to assume he was referring to her.
He did mention her. He said something stupid at his rally about her name, making fun of it. Wondering if she was related to Elvis.

Trump’s rallies are 100% white. The handful of minorities that he has staff find to put behind him are too few to change the facts that his rallies are 100% white.

The news interviews people at his rallies. They all sound exactly like you. The most bizarre excuses for the ugly words that come out of his mouth.
How do you know that's NOT TRUE AT ALL?
306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:22 pm

He did mention her. He said something stupid at his rally about her name, making fun of it. Wondering if she was related to Elvis.

Trump’s rallies are 100% white. The handful of minorities that he has staff find to put behind him are too few to change the facts that his rallies are 100% white.

The news interviews people at his rallies. They all sound exactly like you. The most bizarre excuses for the ugly words that come out of his mouth.
I answered one question already. Now it’s your turn. As soon as you answer the question you asked me about ever going to a Trump rally I will answer this question.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:25 pm

I answered one question already. Now it’s your turn. As soon as you answer the question you asked me about ever going to a Trump rally I will answer this question.
You deflect back on me because you can't answer the single question that's been directed at you in multiple comments.

"That's not true at all.", remember?
306/232

Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:13 am

haha, no all races and groups are welcome at Trump's rallies. She is saying if they dont agree with *her* ideology, they are not welcome.

btw, trump never mentioned her, she must have felt she was unamerican to assume he was referring to her.

306/232

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:30 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:25 pm

You deflect back on me because you can't answer the single question that's been directed at you in multiple comments.

"That's not true at all.", remember?
I have seen his rallies on the internet. You don’t have to answer if you have been to one of his rallies. I already know the answer and I’m answering this question so you can stop already. Leave me alone now. I was done after you attacked my kids a second time in a matter of days ( in the other post)
Now I would appreciate it if you would completely leave me alone and don’t talk to me anymore. Thank you.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:18 pm
Linaluo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:05 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:24 am

Probably NWTE because reading comprehension is an issue for some, but here's a short history lesson for those interested.

Did he say " You are not white so leave?"
Reading comprehension issues, again?
Do you? I asked a question.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:44 pm
Linaluo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:59 am If you hate this country leave!!! It's not racist. If you want to claim Republicans are racist card here I could say the same for Democrats!
I was always told if I didn't like what was going on in the US, I should vote or run for politics. I haven't read anything that these four have said that indicates that they hate the US. My impression is that they want to make the US better. You night disagree with their politics and the progressive agenda but those of us who are progressive, do feel that the agenda will make the US better.

All politicians run on changing the status quo - some have more extensive platforms than others. Aren't we going through yet another campaign cycle with Trump campaigning on "Make America Great Again"? Do you think he doesn't think the US is already great and should just leave?
Its funny because when Obama was in office many of the libs on here told us to move. LMFAO Yet you want to read more into something that was said. Many can say the same for the precious MO.
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Locked Previous topicNext topic