Reminder

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve read your reply to me a few times. Yet, I still can’t see where you accused anyone in particular of reporting you.

I think this thread is heading for a lockdown. LOL!
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:11 pm
cgd5112 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:08 pm Someone must’ve reported the EVILgelist thing... 🙄
Frozen water particles can't take the heat. Yet they're bent on outrage culture (which, like the word "left", is code speak), but meh, what should we expect.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:47 pm I’ve read your reply to me a few times. Yet, I still can’t see where you accused anyone in particular of reporting you.

cgd5112 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:08 pm Someone must’ve reported the EVILgelist thing... 🙄
Frozen water particles can't take the heat. Yet they're bent on outrage culture (which, like the word "left", is code speak), but meh, what should we expect.
she thinks its me. della has a preoccupation with indirectly responding to me. its her thing- she knows. thats why she was referencing things I said. maybe you should try reading everyone's replies in order to figure it out if you want to be involved in the drama.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

It’s bizzare.
Might be good to lockdown the whole group!
😉
cgd5112 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:47 pm I’ve read your reply to me a few times. Yet, I still can’t see where you accused anyone in particular of reporting you.

Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What is very telling is the ones who have "no idea" what is happening are the worst of the bunch
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't. Some just like to assume while they're stirring shit.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:36 pm
lol, I didn't report you della, never have reported you for your many anti- evangelical/ protestant insult attempts. as much as you insist I'm an "evilgelical", I am not and I don't care if people mock Christianity or the various denominations of it. its your right, I support free speech always.

It's hilarious and hypocritical though when the same people get butthurt when I call Muhummad, a long dead desert merchant a negative name (starts with a P ends with an E) because he had S*x with a little girl.

if it were up to me, there'd be no "hate speech" rules or other forms of censorship, but if you do want censorship imposed, you can't have it be one sided.
Paranoid much? That seems to be an internal issue with some whose cheese slid too far left or right, lol.

I don't get butt hurt about you calling any religious leader anything. Religion is a problem with the world no matter which it is. That's why our founders recognized the separation of church and state.

We see your hate speech a lot which is why my second sentence mentioned outrage culture, and yes that absolutely was indirectly a dig at you. Why? Because your bigotry reveals itself in your code speak.

Remember this?

Post by water<wine » July 2nd, 2019, 5

"nike found their niche demographic market. they have chosen to cater to outrage culture- they will either "get "woke" go broke" or ironically make a shit ton of money off of SJWs who supposedly hate corporate america and capitalism, time will tell."

Why not simply be honest about your thoughts?
306/232

Deleted User 1074

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am

lol, I didn't report you della, never have reported you for your many anti- evangelical/ protestant insult attempts. as much as you insist I'm an "evilgelical", I am not and I don't care if people mock Christianity or the various denominations of it. its your right, I support free speech always.

It's hilarious and hypocritical though when the same people get butthurt when I call Muhummad, a long dead desert merchant a negative name (starts with a P ends with an E) because he had S*x with a little girl.

if it were up to me, there'd be no "hate speech" rules or other forms of censorship, but if you do want censorship imposed, you can't have it be one sided.
Paranoid much? That seems to be an internal issue with some whose cheese slid too far left or right, lol.

I don't get butt hurt about you calling any religious leader anything. Religion is a problem with the world no matter which it is. That's why our founders recognized the separation of church and state.

We see your hate speech a lot which is why my second sentence mentioned outrage culture, and yes that absolutely was indirectly a dig at you. Why? Because your bigotry reveals itself in your code speak.

Remember this?

"nike found their niche demographic market. they have chosen to cater to outrage culture- they will either "get "woke" go broke" or ironically make a shit ton of money off of SJWs who supposedly hate corporate america and capitalism, time will tell."

what code speak is that? lol. nothing you're saying here makes any sense at all. I am very honest with my thoughts. seems you're the paranoid one.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Leave for one weekend and all hell breaks loose on here. Someone care to fill me in.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Remember this?

what code speak is that? lol. nothing you're saying here makes any sense at all. I am very honest with my thoughts. seems you're the paranoid one.
Ya, blah, blah, blah. I'm not the only one who sees it.
306/232

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:32 pm
water<wine wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Remember this?

Ya, blah, blah, blah. I'm not the only one who sees it.
Just from an outside view, you calling her paranoid while making claims of “code speak” actually makes you look like the paranoid one. You can not call her out for “reading between the lines” while in the same breath doing the exact same thing to her.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Locked Previous topicNext topic