After former Arkansas state senator found dead outside her home, a woman is arrested

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Rebecca Lynn O’Donnell, 48, was taken into custody on Friday, Arkansas State Police said. Criminal charges are pending.

Ken Yang, Collins-Smith’s former press secretary, told NBC News that O’Donnell and Collins-Smith were friends and worked together last year. The ex-senator's family said in a statement it is "sickened" over the arrest.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/af ... d_nn_tw_ma
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This case is so strange to me. I’m curious what the motive was.

I guess norms are different for families and communities. It’s sad in general, but there’s something...idk, she’s a mom and grandma yet it was a couple days before she was discovered and it doesn’t sound like anyone had started getting concerned. In addition, if I heard gunshots in my neighborhood, I’d call to report it so that a neighbor said after the fact they heard gunshots a couple days prior and again nothing about the shots being reported, is all strange to me. Maybe all these are also things they are withholding while they are still investigating but I can’t think of a reason why.
Locked Previous topicNext topic