Florida GOP official jokes about running over anti-Trump protesters

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
TheReluctantHippie
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Sure thing.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:12 pm 👍 Enjoy your day
TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:10 pm *sigh* okay, bionic bunny.
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:20 pm OMG! You can’t be effing seriously right now!! 😳😂

Ok... let me explain this to you sloooooowly!! Hey, I’ll even give you pictures. So pay attention to the bottom, where I will post pictures to catch you up on the conversation... K? Ready? Here we go...

1. My response was to Ksals comment. Again, direct your attention to the bottom of the screen where I will post screen shots of what I was referring to. K?
*Ksal*. Said something about republican humor. I told her she was being a hypocrite because that very same humor comes from Democrats as well. I posted two links. One where a comedian makes a death joke about the republicans party. Forget that I don’t expect you to understand it, obviously at this point.
The other was of Griffin, another comedian, and her joke with Trumps head. I also later posted a link that wasn’t from comedians because that got twisted and dismissed because we apparently shouldn’t take jokes seriously from comedians.
2. And I seriously can’t believe I’m explaining this one... when a magazine says millennials are “ killing fast dining and big box retail” they are talking about objects, not people. So I don’t get where you can compare that with the Republican Party which is made up of * people*. Fast dining and box retail isn’t made of people. Sure the staff is made of people but the media isn’t saying millennials are killing staff, as you just said. The Republican Party ARE people.
But anyway, we can agree to disagree on that one. Like I already freaking said, dismiss the first link if you have a problem with it. Focus on the other links I posted.
3. I will repeat, my comments and links were to Ksals comment about republicans making sick jokes/ comments. It wasn’t toward the link in the opening post. It was to a comment. Hence the reason I quoted the comment.
4... just in case you didn’t get it the first two time I said it. I was referring to ksals comments.
Again, screens shots are posted to help you better understand.
5. And in case you didn’t get it the other times, dismiss the first link. DISMISS the first link!!!!! I’m not arguing over that. My point was to ksals comment about only republicans making these jokes and comments.
Now have a great day.

Deleted User 1186

Unread post

The attempt at spinning this was laughable
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:05 pm
Ksal2349 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:40 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Funny! The left has the very same humor about killing republicans. So I guess they are morons and hypocrites.
Do they? All I read about is republicans wanting to kill liberals. This is just one more example of their sick rhetoric
https://www.salon.com/2019/01/02/fox-fr ... s-in-2019/

And let’s not forget Kathy Griffins picture holding the bloody severed head of Trump. Which was way worse than any comment.

https://www.ajc.com/blog/buzz/update-ka ... 13kk9yuFP/
You know what I said when that came out?

How horrible it was.

Saying something is wrong, when it is wrong- is a strength.

And what this guy said, after a young woman has actually been killed this way- is beyond wrong.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:17 pm
TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 pm Saying you want a party to die is not saying you want people to die... what a ridiculous stretch.

And let’s not forget Kathy Griffins picture holding the bloody severed head of Trump. Which was way worse than any comment.

Is the party made of non-humans? I’m confused about your statement. 😂
A human is not a party.

The Bull-Moose party died, the humans that were in it didn’t.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:47 am
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:17 pm
TheReluctantHippie wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:10 pm Saying you want a party to die is not saying you want people to die... what a ridiculous stretch.
Is the party made of non-humans? I’m confused about your statement. 😂
A human is not a party.

The Bull-Moose party died, the humans that were in it didn’t.
Since the Comment on the Republican Party isn’t “ about people” We will agree to disagree on whether the comment was or wasn’t wrong. Focusing on that one link doesn’t dismiss the other links I posted. Here focus on this link...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nation ... sions/amp/
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:45 am
Ksal2349 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:40 pm

Do they? All I read about is republicans wanting to kill liberals. This is just one more example of their sick rhetoric

How horrible it was.

And what this guy said, after a young woman has actually been killed this way- is beyond wrong.
Absolutely. I agree. Both are horrible. Maybe you should go back and read the conversation you are quoting so you can see I wasn’t disputing whether or not the story in the Op was or wasn’t horrible, but rather I was speaking to her comment about how this is only said by Republicans and never by Democrats. How Republicans are morons and There are no stories where Democrats have said such things. So I linked things that have been said about republicans by Democrats. Of course some of the little liberals in this post have to dance around and give a show because the links show Democrats saying the same kind of shit about Republicans. Both sides are wrong for doing this and liberals who make comments like Ksal did are just hypocrites. Are you a hypocrite too? Or are you going to stop dismissing the point of the links that show Ksal that yes Democrats do the same thing?
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Let's just clarify this--it doesn't matter WHICH political party you currently are a card-holding member of, you "joke" about this sort of thing, you're a sick f***.

Period.

And it also doesn't matter if celebrities say it either (IE...don't dismiss or disregard them; they're also card-holding members of political parties) and because they're very influential, and especially to the younger generation.

C'mon now. There are times in society where we have to put aside the political differences and call a duck quacking--in this case, disgusting f***ery--a duck.

Again, period.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ksal2349 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:39 am The attempt at spinning this was laughable
Your hypocrisy is laughable. You completely dismissed links that showed you that your comment was wrong and Democrats make jokes about killing republicans too. To focus on one link and argue that a Party aren’t people so you can ignore and avoid the other links is priceless!
Here I’ll post another for you again. Dance around the link. Or do what you do best and be a hypocrite. Ignore it. Dismiss it. It doesn’t exist if you ignore it. 😂 Damn liberal hypocrite!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nation ... sions/amp/
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:13 pm

How horrible it was.

Absolutely. I agree. Both are horrible. Maybe you should go back and read the conversation you are quoting so you can see I wasn’t disputing whether or not the story in the Op was or wasn’t horrible, but rather I was speaking to her comment about how this is only said by Republicans and never by Democrats. How Republicans are morons and There are no stories where Democrats have said such things. So I linked things that have been said about republicans by Democrats. Of course some of the little liberals in this post have to dance around and give a show because the links show Democrats saying the same kind of shit about Republicans. Both sides are wrong for doing this and liberals who make comments like Ksal did are just hypocrites. Are you a hypocrite too? Or are you going to stop dismissing the point of the links that show Ksal that yes Democrats do the same thing?
I just said when a Democrat did the same thing it was horrible...

I just don’t see the point of trying to deflect to a previous situation when a post comes up about something. When the Severed head thing came up I commented on that and acknowledged it’s wrong, so now when this post comes up, we should all acknowledge how wrong it is.

This post is about one thing, and what he said is disgusting.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:32 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:13 pm

How horrible it was.

I just said when a Democrat did the same thing it was horrible...

I just don’t see the point of trying to deflect to a previous situation when a post comes up about something. When the Severed head thing came up I commented on that and acknowledged it’s wrong, so now when this post comes up, we should all acknowledge how wrong it is.

This post is about one thing, and what he said is disgusting.
Which is why I made a point to point your attention to the fact that I was making a comment to Ksals comment. My comments were not deflecting from the OP. I wouldn’t have even said anything other than it was horrible if I hadn’t seen her claim that only republicans do this and have a sick sense of humor. My comments are not towards the OP it’s towards Ksal comments. I don’t know how many times I have to say that to get it into some of the liberal thick skulls in here.
Locked Previous topicNext topic