#ImpeachTrump: Rallies in Portland, throughout US

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

https://www.koin.com/news/politics/-imp ... 2078774206

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) -- Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Silverton, Eugene, Bend and Medford are among the more than 130 cities across the country that will hold rallies Saturday calling for the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

Many lawmakers are beginning to consider opening an impeachment inquiry against the president in light of special counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, CBS News reports.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Yesssss
👍🏻
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Meanwhile, I saw a post on twitter where someone is wanting build a take force of mental health professionals to Baker Act Trump.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:33 pm Meanwhile, I saw a post on twitter where someone is wanting build a take force of mental health professionals to Baker Act Trump.
Oh I can think of a whole lot of other people who should be done way before him.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:33 pm Meanwhile, I saw a post on twitter where someone is wanting build a take force of mental health professionals to Baker Act Trump.
Interesting.
It’s obvious by his comments, his late nights at tweeting , sending crude immature messages , filled with childish name calling , thinking it’s appropriate to attack his “enemies” and making decisions based on what is best for him —-all indicates that he’s not playing with a full deck.
I’m worried about what he could do if he has a full out temper tantrum while confronting those involved in a National or international crisis.

His followers who behave just as childishly , inappropriately and irrationally think he’s just fine. But that’s not encouraging at all.
Most people expect more from him -and we worry - because his emotional status is iffy, lacking in maturity , confidence and self control.
Scary.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:27 pm
Interesting.
It’s obvious by his comments, his late nights at tweeting , sending crude immature messages , filled with childish name calling , thinking it’s appropriate to attack his “enemies” and making decisions based on what is best for him —-all indicates that he’s not playing with a full deck.
I’m worried about what he could do if he has a full out temper tantrum while confronting those involved in a National or international crisis.

His followers who behave just as childishly , inappropriately and irrationally think he’s just fine. But that’s not encouraging at all.
Most people expect more from him -and we worry - because his emotional status is iffy, lacking in maturity , confidence and self control.
Scary.
I don't think any of them are playing with a full deck.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:38 pm
Oh I can think of a whole lot of other people who should be done way before him.
I sure can make a list of people this task force can look at before the president
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:20 pm
I sure can make a list of people this task force can look at before the president
Me too! Including some right here! LMAO
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:35 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Me too! Including some right here! LMAO
:lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic