‘They are worthy of death’: A cop preached that the government should execute LGBTQ people

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This guy is an asshole
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It sickens me to hear a man of God preach hate. I get that in the eyes of their covenants they may believe the actions (sexual acts) a homosexual engages in is sinful - sinful should not however equate to death penalty.

And, as a bisexual, I've not engage in a single sexual act that a heterosexual hasn't. Performing and receiving oral S*x.
Possibly engaging in anal S*x.
Has he never done either with his spouse?

This is my core issue.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's hard to believe there are still people with such hatefulness for other people in our country in positions of power.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:37 pm
Lemons wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:16 pm
msb64 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:13 pm

He looks pretty young to me. Maybe 50? This is another one of his quotes from the article:

It sickens me that he was allowed a buyout. Probably been an abusive cop for 30 years and now has a nice pension.
How can you possibly conclude he's probably been abusive???

People can hold a personal opinion or belief yet still discharge the duties of their job fairly and and without that personal bias affecting. Sure, you can call them hypocritical but unless you've seen his record to know if he's had complaints for excessive force or anything - you can't make this leap.
His words
God has instilled the power of civil government to send the police in 2019 out to the LGBT freaks
He wrote that he believes that God has given him the power as a member of the police to after the LGBT freaks. I'm going to take a wild guess and I'm going to believe that he used his power to be abusive. This is not someone who doesn't just not believe in gay rights.
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:01 pm

It sickens me that he was allowed a buyout. Probably been an abusive cop for 30 years and now has a nice pension.

People can hold a personal opinion or belief yet still discharge the duties of their job fairly and and without that personal bias affecting. Sure, you can call them hypocritical but unless you've seen his record to know if he's had complaints for excessive force or anything - you can't make this leap.
His words
God has instilled the power of civil government to send the police in 2019 out to the LGBT freaks
He wrote that he believes that God has given him the power as a member of the police to after the LGBT freaks. I'm going to take a wild guess and I'm going to believe that he used his power to be abusive. This is not someone who doesn't just not believe in gay rights.
You are still leaping.
He said that but never said " I go out".
Cry semantics if you want, but I really do not call someone an abuser unless there is evidence they are. Just thinking someone saying something about a topic, not enough for me.

Are you part of the LGB community also or just a hetero trying to tell us who to be afraid of?
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

He should be fired and shamed for the rest of his life. Sick religious son of a bitch
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:03 pm

So he didn't lose a thing. I hate that I can't read the Washington Post link. I pay for the NYT and it would repetitive to pay for both. How old was he?
He looks pretty young to me. Maybe 50? This is another one of his quotes from the article:
“God has instilled the power of civil government to send the police in 2019 out to the LGBT freaks and arrest them and have a trial for them, and if they are convicted, then they are to be put to death,” he said, earning approving murmurs from the crowd. Fritts later added that the “Bible says that sentence should be carried out speedily.”
The Knox County district DA is reviewing his pending and closed cases. I think that's appropriate.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:45 pm
Lemons wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:01 pm

His words
You are still leaping.
He said that but never said " I go out".
Cry semantics if you want, but I really do not call someone an abuser unless there is evidence they are. Just thinking someone saying something about a topic, not enough for me.

Are you part of the LGB community also or just a hetero trying to tell us who to be afraid of?
I guess the prosecuting attorney in his district is leaping too because they will be looking at any crimes where he was a non-credible witness. How could someone’s thoughts not leap to wondering how much his hateful bias affected people.

And are you saying your opinion matters more because you’re a bisexual? Who said anything about fear?
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:16 pm

The Knox County district DA is reviewing his pending and closed cases. I think that's appropriate.
As they should. It still sucks he was able to resign.
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ladies, there are a lot of people like that in this country and throughout the world. The bible says not many will make it to the new kingdom. These people are being led astray by religious beliefs.

More info at https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/grayson-fritts/
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Locked Previous topicNext topic