#ImpeachTrumpNow Trends On Twitter: Americans Say President Committed 'Treason' by Saying He Would Take Foreign Informat

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:58 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm
Ledina60 wrote:Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:01 pm

That’s only YOUR biased , uninformed opinion.
Here’s one article and I can find many more from different sources that say the same:
https://www.newsweek.com/sorry-trump-ba ... 0284?amp=1
Did you read what I wrote? Do you not remember seeing that on the news? You say I'm biased but fail to see your on biases.
Your article seems to be an opinion piece on poll numbers claiming Obama the best president in some peoples lifetime. Are these the same polls that declared Hillary Clinton our next president?
You’re not making sense.
It appears you’ve decided that telling the same lie over and over will persuade people that you’re telling the truth

I'm not a democrat.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Did you read what I wrote? Do you not remember seeing that on the news? You say I'm biased but fail to see your on biases.
Your article seems to be an opinion piece on poll numbers claiming Obama the best president in some peoples lifetime. Are these the same polls that declared Hillary Clinton our next president?
You’re not making sense.
It appears you’ve decided that telling the same lie over and over will persuade people that you’re telling the truth

I'm not a democrat.
And that’s why you believe lies about Obama and overlook all of Trump’s crap?
I was a Republican - I might have voted Republican if Jeb Bush had been the nominee, but never Trump. ( I remember him from the early 1980’s...ugh)
I still would not have believed the lies about Obama!
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 pm
You’re not making sense.

I'm not a democrat.
I was a Republican - I might have voted Republican if Jeb Bush had been the nominee, but never Trump. ( I remember him from the early 1980’s...ugh)
I thought you said you left the Republican Party after the Nixon era and vowed to never vote Republican again?

Why do you think all things about Obama are lies and all things about Trump are true?

And why keep perpetuating a lie yourself? Obama did not hand Trump a healthy economy. It had leveled off and was sputtering along at a stagnate meek pace. Barely reaching 2% growth - which yes is technically growth but considered flat by economists.

Asking for a friend.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Fliptopz4
Countess
Countess

Unread post

You’re not making sense.

I'm not a democrat.
Are you saying "Fast and Furious" or the IRS scandal or Lieing to the family members of the men who died in Benghazi didn't happen? Did you get to keep your doctor?
So what you don't like Trump he can be a bit pompous but he's been saying the same thing since the 80's about our trade agreements and how politicians are not accomplishing anything etc. While your concerned with his personality he is getting things done.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:21 pm

I thought you said you left the Republican Party after the Nixon era and vowed to never vote Republican again?

Why do you think all things about Obama are lies and all things about Trump are true?

And why keep perpetuating a lie yourself? Obama did not hand Trump a healthy economy. It had leveled off and was sputtering along at a stagnate meek pace. Barely reaching 2% growth - which yes is technically growth but considered flat by economists.

Asking for a friend.
“ asking for a friend “!
Bwahahaha
That has been overused for at least a year!
🤣
Yes I would have voted for Jeb Bush.
And you’re wrong about the economy.
Obama gave Trump a health economy. Everyone knows that.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/28/tru ... -2018.html
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:25 pm
jessilin0113 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:21 am

It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election.

Illegal actions are literally high crimes/misdemeanors, aside from making himself a national security threat and owing favors to foreign governments, who are not our friends.
And yet Hillary paid for a dossier full of alleged dirt on Trump. That was legal?
That’s not true.
If you’re determined to believe that, please provide proof.
After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/p ... ained.html

Old news Libby, keep up.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

"During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

"The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/p ... ule=inline
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

DSamuels wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:29 am
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 pm
DSamuels wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:25 pm

And yet Hillary paid for a dossier full of alleged dirt on Trump. That was legal?
That’s not true.
If you’re determined to believe that, please provide proof.
After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information.

Old news Libby, keep up.
Well that research was a whole lot more acceptable and helpful to a candidate (and to the USA , actually)
Now would be another excellent time to do more research and include the entire Trump family to expose the illegalities involved in all their business dealings! We could benefit from that!
(Anyway. - nice try at trying to smear another Democrat)
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Very interesting!
👍🏻
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:38 am "During the Republican primaries, a research firm called Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website, to unearth potentially damaging information about Mr. Trump. The Free Beacon — which was funded by a major donor supporting Mr. Trump’s rival for the party’s nomination, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida — told Fusion GPS to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

"The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/us/p ... ule=inline
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:25 pm

Are you saying "Fast and Furious" or the IRS scandal or Lieing to the family members of the men who died in Benghazi didn't happen? Did you get to keep your doctor?
So what you don't like Trump he can be a bit pompous but he's been saying the same thing since the 80's about our trade agreements and how politicians are not accomplishing anything etc. While your concerned with his personality he is getting things done.
I’m concerned about his lack of morals and values and he’s not “getting things done”, oh - except for deleting many important environmental regulations.
Locked Previous topicNext topic