Biden's looking good

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Biden just spoke in Philadelphia to crowds like no one has ever seen before! Biden is winning Pennsylvania currently against Trump by 12 points.

Some of his words ...
If the American people want a president to add to our division, to lead with a clenched fist, closed hand and a hard heart, to demonize the opponents and spew hatred -- they don’t need me. They already have a President who does just that
Speaking of Trump inheriting an economy fixed and on the rise ....
“It was given to him, just like he’s inherited everything else in his life,” Biden said of Trump. “And just like everything else he’s been given in his life, he’s in the process of squandering that as well.”
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Ugh. Biden. He said in the 70s that he doesn’t think women should have bodily autonomy. f**k him.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

Here’s his direct quote, from Snopes:

“I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body.”
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonadon wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:52 pm Ugh. Biden. He said in the 70s that he doesn’t think women should have bodily autonomy. f**k him.
We have to go on what the candidates believe today not fifty years ago. A different time.

Trump was pro choice until he wasn’t and his base accepted it. Trumps base will drag up all of Biden’s old words while ignoring trumps history. It’s all about getting rid of the cancer that currently occupies the White House. It’s f**k Trump.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He’s looking good, huh? That’s what does it for you? 😂
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 pm He’s looking good, huh? That’s what does it for you? 😂
hahahah - I was thinking the same.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

I hate Trump, but I’ll never vote for Biden after saying that.
Lemons wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Anonadon wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:52 pm Ugh. Biden. He said in the 70s that he doesn’t think women should have bodily autonomy. f**k him.
We have to go on what the candidates believe today not fifty years ago. A different time.

Trump was pro choice until he wasn’t and his base accepted it. Trumps base will drag up all of Biden’s old words while ignoring trumps history. It’s all about getting rid of the cancer that currently occupies the White House. It’s f**k Trump.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Yeah. This country does need a President to put everybody back to sleep.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I cannot believe the best the left could do was regurgitate that clueless clod.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know what Biden was referring to back in the dark ages. All I know is that currently Trump is working on making abortion illegal. Biden is pro-choice. If it comes down to Trump and Biden you’ll have to choose who will keep abortion legal if it’s important to you.

Anonadon wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:51 pm I hate Trump, but I’ll never vote for Biden after saying that.
Lemons wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Locked Previous topicNext topic