New SAT Exams to Include ‘Adversity Score’ for ‘Social Background’ of Every Student

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lemons wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:49 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:51 pm
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:55 pm

What does she do?
She’s a producer.

BJ has been trying to take swipes at my mother for years now because she found out my mother paid for my college education . That INFURIATED her for some reason and she’s never been able to drop it as a reason to start shit.
Are you sure that’s it? It’s not unusual to pay for your children’s education, why pick on your mother? Is the government paying for her children’s education or something?
I’m sure, this has been going on for about six years now.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:03 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:51 pm

She’s a producer.

BJ has been trying to take swipes at my mother for years now because she found out my mother paid for my college education . That INFURIATED her for some reason and she’s never been able to drop it as a reason to start shit.
Are you sure that’s it? It’s not unusual to pay for your children’s education, why pick on your mother? Is the government paying for her children’s education or something?
Or maybe she just really dislikes your condescending, snobby attitude just like the rest of us.
KAG
Mean Girl
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:41 am

Or maybe she just really dislikes your condescending, snobby attitude just like the rest of us.
Or maybe you have no clue what you’re talking about when it comes to BJ...

Just because you like to act like her little plaything does not mean that the rest of us feel the same.

If you weren’t on cafemom in BJs basement, you have no clue.

I don’t give a shit why you don’t like me, go on hating me for all I care... you do you.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:02 am

Just because you like to act like her little plaything does not mean that the rest of us feel the same.

I don’t give a shit why you don’t like me, go on hating me for all I care... you do you.
I don't hate you RR. I tried to understand you. It seemed all good for about a week or so until you called me stupid - I was seriously like WTF - are you serious?. Like I said, you're condescending. Nobody likes that.
I don't care what happened in other groups. I don't base my judgement of people on other's opinions. BJ has never said anything rude to me.
KAG
Mean Girl
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:13 am

I don't hate you RR. I tried to understand you. It seemed all good for about a week or so until you called me stupid - I was seriously like WTF - are you serious?. Like I said, you're condescending. Nobody likes that.
I don't care what happened in other groups. I don't base my judgement of people on other's opinions. BJ has never said anything rude to me.
Until I called you stupid?

What the hell are you talking about... you call people on the left stupid every single day . I never said anything to you that you don’t say.

You Are condescending as all hell, don’t try to act like it’s just me...

And good for you, BJ has never said anything rude to you... to me she’s taken shots at my mother for years, talked about how great it would be to see my head cracked open and talked about how she wants to see more liberal blood running through the streets when in conversations with me where I talk about being liberal. I’ve had conversations with her for over a decade now.

Again... I don’t give a shit how she treats you, I base my opinion of her on how she treats me.
So if sometimes I come off as condescending when I talk to her or anyone else who makes it a point to talk shit every single day, so be it.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:21 am

What the hell are you talking about... you call people on the left stupid every single day . I never said anything to you that you don’t say.

And good for you, BJ has never said anything rude to you... to me she’s taken shots at my mother for years, talked about how great it would be to see my head cracked open and talked about how she wants to see more liberal blood running through the streets when in conversations with me where I talk about being liberal. I’ve had conversations with her for over a decade now.

Again... I don’t give a shit how she treats you, I base my opinion of her on how she treats me.
So if sometimes I come off as condescending when I talk to her or anyone else who makes it a point to talk shit every single day, so be it.
Didn't you just demand 5 minutes ago for me to never post to you again and you would ignore me foeva?
KAG
Mean Girl
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:22 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:21 am

Didn't you just demand 5 minutes ago for me to never post to you again and you would ignore me foeva?
Have a nice life...
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This post is locked.
Locked Previous topicNext topic