Men are afraid to mentor women after #MeToo and it hurts us all: study

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If only women had kept their mouths shut and let the men go on with the harassment.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I can't say that I blame them, honestly. This has all backfired on them, hasn't it...
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 pm I haven't had a problem with men being uncomfortable around me. Granted I've worked a long time for this company.
If a man said to a group of women with complete confidence that he has never made a woman uncomfortable he would be laughed out of the room. What an asinine arrogant thing to say.
Who the f**k is he to decide how women feel around him? How could he possibly know? Is he psychic?

Are you?
KAG
Mean Girl
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:30 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:19 pm I haven't had a problem with men being uncomfortable around me. Granted I've worked a long time for this company.
If a man said to a group of women with complete confidence that he has never made a woman uncomfortable he would be laughed out of the room. What an asinine arrogant thing to say.
Who the f**k is he to decide how women feel around him? How could he possibly know? Is he psychic?

Are you?
Trust me I think I can tell. But I've known my co-workers a long time and they know me. If I made anyone uncomfortable it was because they were inappropriate and I called them out on it. I'm sure it happens in the work place that men are uncomfortable and I don't blame them. Some women are overly sensitive. I do think men and women have the potential to move forward and work comfortably with each other again but it will take time and open conversations.
Locked Previous topicNext topic