Suspected serial killer of elderly women indicted in Texas, turns out to be illegal immigrant from Kenya

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:33 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:09 am
A Dallas serial killer indicted on charges of killing a dozen elderly women is actually a Kenyan citizen who has been living in the U.S. illegally.

A Dallas serial killer indicted on charges of killing a dozen elderly women is actually a Kenyan citizen who has been living in the U.S. illegally.
Another heartwarming immigrant success story in America.
He murdered 12 elderly ladies in the last few years! That's insane. This should be all over the media.
KAG
Mean Girl
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:36 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:09 am

He murdered 12 elderly ladies in the last few years! That's insane. This should be all over the media.
I think maybe you do not realize the function of the American Media.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Stop. Yes. I know what's going on. It's being suppressed by the media because he's an illegal alien. If he was a white American the media no doubt would have blown this to the sky.
KAG
Mean Girl
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Chemirmir, who worked as a nurse in his native Kenya, is at the center of an investigation into nearly 1,000 unexplained deaths in Texas, according to KRLD.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rders.html
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Stop. Yes. I know what's going on. It's being suppressed by the media because he's an illegal alien. If he was a white American the media no doubt would have blown this to the sky.
Was it suppressed a year ago too?
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:16 pm ILLEGAL ALIEN FROM KENYA CHARGED WITH KILLING 12 ELDERLY WOMEN—CNN STILL IGNORING STORY
An illegal alien from Kenya has been charged in the deaths of 12 elderly women in Texas, and at least one major media outlet has so far ignored what could be one of the most prolific serial slayings in American history.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/ille ... chemirmir/
That’s why I don’t watch CNN and don’t trust them. It’s not just because they are super left but they don’t report on important news if it isn’t something that fits their agenda. Like when that guy shot a church shooter and stopped the shooter from getting away and shooting more people. Their agenda is against guns so they hardly said much about this story but go on for weeks about other shootings that further their anti-gun agenda.
Locked Previous topicNext topic