Walmart Says Customers Will Pay More After Trump's Tariffs

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:49 pm
SouthernIslander wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:39 pm

China has been taking advantage of us for a very long time.

As a patriot American who wants to see disparities like that fixed, I am willing to pay a little more now for the greater good of the Country.

Are you not?

Nope. I don’t want to pay more money for the same product and I’m lucky that I have that choice because many can’t afford too.

Given the current political climate, I am not very patriotic right now or proud of my country right now.

I know how ya feel - I just came off of an 8 year run of that.
you crack me up 😂
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

China tariffs our goods, doesnt return the favor for 25 years, steals from us and the libs here defend them, only in clown world 🤡

morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They defend anybody as long as they can try to make it into a Trump thing.
water<wine wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:45 pm China tariffs our goods, doesnt return the favor for 25 years, steals from us and the libs here defend them, only in clown world 🤡

KAG
Mean Girl
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Fliptopz4 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:23 pm I remember when Wal-marts slogan was "we buy American when ever we can, so you can" now its all Chinese made.
Everything is made in China, except for babies... They're made in Va-China. :lol:
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic