Pete Buttigieg Slams Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham on Fox News, Gets Standing Ovation at End of Town Hall

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

South Bend mayor and 2020 Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg blasted Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham during his Fox News town hall on Sunday night, before receiving a standing ovation from the crowd after his closing statement.
https://www.newsweek.com/pete-buttigieg ... ng-1430051
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't call if "slammed" but rather a considered answer to the question of his decision to appear for an interview on FOX. It seemed an attempt to distinguish between the News and Entertainment programs on the network.
Addressing the questions of bias that have plagued the media organization (FOX), Buttigieg called out two hosts in particular. “I get where that’s coming from, especially when you see what goes on with some opinion hosts on this network,” he said. “I mean, when you’ve got Tucker Carlson saying that immigrants make America dirty. When you’ve got Laura Ingraham comparing detention centers with children in cages to summer camps.

“There is a reason why anybody has to swallow hard and think twice before participating in this media ecosystem,” he added.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Newsweek...hahaha
Locked Previous topicNext topic