Trans athletes are making a travesty of women’s sports

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:25 pm
OBXPrincess wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:14 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Interesting information for thought.
My hubby follows MMA pretty closely and i know there was a trans (male to female) fighter and she crushed her opponents skull. I think having their own classes (or whatever every other sport would call it) would not discriminate them in any way imo. They can compete with people on their level just like everyone else.
The female skull is no weaker than the male skull. If she crushed someone's skull that's because she was not using safe fighting techniques. Same result would have happened if she was fighting a man.
No no no.
This was a MALE who crushed a FEMALE'S skull with his BRUTE STRENGTH.
KAG
Mean Girl
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:32 pm

My hubby follows MMA pretty closely and i know there was a trans (male to female) fighter and she crushed her opponents skull. I think having their own classes (or whatever every other sport would call it) would not discriminate them in any way imo. They can compete with people on their level just like everyone else.
The female skull is no weaker than the male skull. If she crushed someone's skull that's because she was not using safe fighting techniques. Same result would have happened if she was fighting a man.
No no no.
No, this was a woman. Your transphobia doesn't change that. Once again, the male skull isn't any stronger than a woman's skull, it doesn't matter if that fighter had been fighting a man or woman.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The whole transgender thing is getting ridiculous when you start letting people who are physically and genetically a man participate in women’s sports. Of course they are winning they often have a physical advantage. I hate this political correctness!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:37 pm

No no no.
No, this was a woman. Your transphobia doesn't change that. Once again, the male skull isn't any stronger than a woman's skull, it doesn't matter if that fighter had been fighting a man or woman.
Before you start F***ing calling me names, get your facts straight. He had S*x reassignment surgery. Look it up. He is still physically A MAN. NOT A WOMAN.

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Lexy wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Is Fallon Fox still competing?
She retired in 2014.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s not a matter of the females skull being weaker than it is that the male is stronger.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:43 pm

No no no.
Before you start F***ing calling me names, get your facts straight. He had S*x reassignment surgery. Look it up. He is still physically A MAN. NOT A WOMAN.

It’s crazy they would let him fight women. It’s not ok for men to hit women in any other case but it’s ok to put a male in the ring with a woman.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:48 pm
morgan wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:43 pm

It’s crazy they would let him fight women. It’s not ok for men to hit women in any other case but it’s ok to put a male in the ring with a woman.
It's F***ing LUNACY!
KAG
Mean Girl
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ridiculous!
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No no no.
UFC color commentator and stand-up comedian Joe Rogan opposed Fallon Fox receiving licensing,[8] stating "First of all, she's not really a she. She's a transgender, post-op person. The operation doesn't shave down your bone density. It doesn't change. You look at a man's hands and you look at a woman's hands and they're built different. They're just thicker, they're stronger, your wrists are thicker, your elbows are thicker, your joints are thicker. Just the mechanical function of punching, a man can do it much harder than a woman can, period."
During Fox's fight against Tamikka Brents, Brents suffered a concussion, an orbital bone fracture, and seven staples to the head in the 1st round. After her loss, Brents took to social media to convey her thoughts on the experience of fighting Fox: "I've fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can't answer whether it's because she was born a man or not because I'm not a doctor. I can only say, I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right," she stated. "Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn't move at all in Fox's clinch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallon_Fox
Locked Previous topicNext topic