I own the Red Hen restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave. Resistance isn’t futile.

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Our haters may have believed that there were more of “them” than of “us,” but it turns out we have more than enough to keep us cooking. And to everyone who might be fearful about taking a stand, I say don’t be. Resistance is not futile, for you or your business.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... z9?ocid=sf
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

With her attitude if it was located in a decent community it would have had an electrical fire by now.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm With her attitude if it was located in a decent community it would have had an electrical fire by now.
Your demented wishes for violence on the owner of the restaurant is sick. Get help
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm With her attitude if it was located in a decent community it would have had an electrical fire by now.
You have a strange idea of “decent community” but I don’t doubt that you would like to see this restaurant burn. Probably with the owner and staff inside.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:40 pm
You have a strange idea of “decent community” but I don’t doubt that you would like to see this restaurant burn. Probably with the owner and staff inside.
Karma works more diligently in good neighborhoods than elsewhere, that's a fact.
Staff probably not involved at all in this.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That was so yesterday’s news. So what. She acted like a twat and kicked Sarah Sanders out. I don’t know much about the Red hen restaurant but if it was a privately owned restaurant I support her right to make that decision. Just like I support a religious bakery owner with a privately owned bakery not being made to bake a cake for a gay wedding. However anyone who doesn’t have a privately owned business shouldn’t be able to deny anyone.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

The staff voted on it. It wasn't only the owner who believed she should leave.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I had forgotten this place even existed
Deleted User 876

Unread post

You had a chance to be the bigger person and instead you showed the whole world how petty and vindictive you and your staff are. Congratulations.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

Asking someone to leave your private establishment warrants death threats?

Party of life? Oooh that's right just fetus life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic