Construction worker quits job after learning.....

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:29 pm Dumb fucks, all of them. The construction worker and the brainwashed college students. Planned Parenthood does more than provide abortions. They provide prenatal care. They provide cancer screenings. They provide basic health care, std screenings, well checkups, birth control, infertility treatment.
This. All that fool did was deprive himself of a paycheck. Its a medical facility lol not a concentration camp. Hospitals may do surgical abortions.. is this guy going to refuse to work on its construction ffs?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, if he has a clear conscience for not contributing to something he finds morally wrong, then good for him. I can relate to that satisfaction. Money isn’t everything.
In the practical sense, I hope he knows he didn’t make a difference and just takes this as a personal stand.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh, hardly an insurmountable loss. :lol: The only thing this moron achieved is lose himself a paycheck. It's not like there's a shortage of construction workers in need of a job.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 pm https://studentsforlife.org/2019/05/13/ ... xHhXia6YSw

Kudo's to this man.
I agree, build more pregnancy centers that can help mothers and families of unplanned pregnancies : )
There is already several of those, but very few places that offer the other services that planned parenthood provides.
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:08 am
Kalea wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:17 pm https://studentsforlife.org/2019/05/13/ ... xHhXia6YSw

Kudo's to this man.
I agree, build more pregnancy centers that can help mothers and families of unplanned pregnancies : )
There is already several of those, but very few places that offer the other services that planned parenthood provides.
Correct...these places don not provide abortion. We need more compassionate healthcare like Morning Centers than abortion mills.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 12:12 pm

Kudo's to this man.
Correct...these places don not provide abortion. We need more compassionate healthcare like Morning Centers than abortion mills.
I was talking about STD testing and treatment, LGBQT services, cancer screenings, birth control and other reproductive health care services. These pregnancy crisis centers are limited in their scope, and do not fill the void that Planned Parenthood can.
Deleted User 1242

Unread post

Mommy_jules wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

I was talking about STD testing and treatment, LGBQT services, cancer screenings, birth control and other reproductive health care services. These pregnancy crisis centers are limited in their scope, and do not fill the void that Planned Parenthood can.

Planned Parenthood mainly does the baby killing and everything else is at a minimum. In the future I'm sure the Morning Centers would be offering many of those if they don't already do.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:29 pm Dumb fucks, all of them. The construction worker and the brainwashed college students. Planned Parenthood does more than provide abortions. They provide prenatal care. They provide cancer screenings. They provide basic health care, std screenings, well checkups, birth control, infertility treatment.
LMFAO

DUMB f**k womens right activist wearing vaginas are very smart right? LMFAo
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Kalea wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:21 pm
Mommy_jules wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Planned Parenthood mainly does the baby killing and everything else is at a minimum. In the future I'm sure the Morning Centers would be offering many of those if they don't already do.
That is incorrect
Deleted User 1186

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 pm
LMFAO

DUMB f**k womens right activist wearing vaginas are very smart right? LMFAo
Your comment makes them seem brilliant
Locked Previous topicNext topic