AOC - There's a Monster in my sink!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn’t grow up with one but I still knew what it was and what it was for. She’s only a few years younger than me so she can pull the young and dumb card
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Combined with the caption on the photo, it’s pretty obvious she’s poking fun at herself.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:30 pm Combined with the caption on the photo, it’s pretty obvious she’s poking fun at herself.
No.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:41 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:30 pm Combined with the caption on the photo, it’s pretty obvious she’s poking fun at herself.
No.
“Why is it so loud and yelling at me?” - definitely a very serious question.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Francee89 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:49 pm
No.
You understand that she's borderline r*******, yes?
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know that I have ever lived in a place that didn’t have one except the trailer we started out in, and my kids are older than her.

It could be she’s never seen one, but since she did live in a rich suburb in Westchester county I am skeptical.
Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
Deleted User 276

Unread post

I've never had a garbage disposal and think they're pretty scary but it's obvious she's poking fun.
Deleted User 473

Unread post

she grew up in the Bronx and garbage disposals were banned in much of New York City from the 1970s until 1997, according to the New York Times. The city feared its 13,000-mile network of underground sewers and water supply would not be able to handle “an onslaught of ground food pulp.”

In her Instagram post, Ocasio-Cortez even joked about “All you people telling me to reach in and grab whatever’s there are just Republicans trying to test my health insurance.”

She also added: “I’m on to you.”
Francee89
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:38 pm
Francee89 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:49 pm

No.
You understand that she's borderline r*******, yes?
Nah, I’d reserve that category for people that can’t catch an obvious joke.
Locked Previous topicNext topic