AOC - There's a Monster in my sink!

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:34 pm she grew up in the Bronx and garbage disposals were banned in much of New York City from the 1970s until 1997, according to the New York Times. The city feared its 13,000-mile network of underground sewers and water supply would not be able to handle “an onslaught of ground food pulp.”

In her Instagram post, Ocasio-Cortez even joked about “All you people telling me to reach in and grab whatever’s there are just Republicans trying to test my health insurance.”

She also added: “I’m on to you.”
I didn't know that about NYC. Interesting. I have always lived in houses with septic systems which don't work well with garbage disposals.
DSamuels
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She moved to Westchester county when she was 5 years old.
Mother_of_Dragons wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:34 pm she grew up in the Bronx and garbage disposals were banned in much of New York City from the 1970s until 1997, according to the New York Times. The city feared its 13,000-mile network of underground sewers and water supply would not be able to handle “an onslaught of ground food pulp.”

In her Instagram post, Ocasio-Cortez even joked about “All you people telling me to reach in and grab whatever’s there are just Republicans trying to test my health insurance.”

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. - Elbert Hubbard

Keep up - Calm Down - Pay Attention
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I know what they are but was thinking maybe she didn’t have disposals where she is from too.

But she already has a reputation for being ditzy and dumb, I wouldn’t have put this on social media because it’s not cute.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The Lunatic Fringe actually tried to pass a law banning Garbage disposals in Raleigh a few years ago - to save the world.
They had their asses handed to them on election day of course.

DSamuels wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:51 pm She moved to Westchester county when she was 5 years old.

“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Srsly this woman has no common sense.
KAG
Mean Girl
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

UPDATE!

Here's an unedited version.

KAG
Mean Girl
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm sorry, but that woman is ridiculous.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 pm

I didn't know that about NYC. Interesting. I have always lived in houses with septic systems which don't work well with garbage disposals.
I've lived in a home with a septic system and a disposal since the early nineties and have never had a problem. RidX makes sure of it.
306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:46 am
msb64 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:40 pm

I've lived in a home with a septic system and a disposal since the early nineties and have never had a problem. RidX makes sure of it.
My septic tank guy didn't like the state of my tank the last time we pumped it. So when my garbage disposal started leaking I simply removed it. I grew up without one nbd. To hook to city sewer would double my water bill and cost thousands so I don't take chances. I think AOG is being silly but its obviously a joke.
Locked Previous topicNext topic