Divorcing Indiana couple left dog to starve

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is just sick and disturbing. 😔
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:13 pm This is just sick and disturbing. 😔
I just can't understand people sometimes.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There’s so much cruelty in this world. We, as a species, are so much better than this, can be so much better. After reading all the articles lately involving children...I hope these two don’t have any.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wish we could do no food for a week as a partial punishment for these assholes.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Disturbing.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There's this thing perhaps they've never heard of it. It's called the Humane Society. I mean what the actual f**k you can't take the dog surrender him it's not rocket science. They should starve for a week I agree.
Carpy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hate people.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

That is sad. We had one neighbor that moved out and left their cat behind. I saw it sitting in the window of the empty apartment and went to management. Animal control came for the cat an hour later. The family had been gone a couple days and had turned in their keys. IDK. People just suck sometimes.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 pm That is sad. We had one neighbor that moved out and left their cat behind. I saw it sitting in the window of the empty apartment and went to management. Animal control came for the cat an hour later. The family had been gone a couple days and had turned in their keys. IDK. People just suck sometimes.
SMH, poor baby.
Locked Previous topicNext topic