Easter Car Attack In Nigeria Leaves Eight Christian Children Dead, Civilians Beat Suspects To Death

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Last week was Holy Week, and it began with one of the world’s oldest and most iconic Catholic Cathedrals being engulfed in devastating flames and ended with over 300 dead in a horrific attack on churches and hotels on Easter Sunday.
“No details have been released about the victims but the Boys Brigade members are aged between six and 22,” BBC revealed. However, according to The Cable, a Nigerian news outlet, at least eight of the fatalities were children.

The children were members of the Christian group known as the Boys Brigade, which was holding an Easter Sunday procession.

The driver was identified by authorities as Adamu Abdullahi, a member of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). After running his car into the children, he was pulled out of the car and beaten to death by the crowd.

https://teapartypac.org/easter-car-atta ... -to-death/
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bullet Point - After running his car into the children, he was pulled out of the car and beaten to death by the crowd.

Right there - that is how you do it.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have no problem with that. Save taxpayers’ money.

Eye for an eye.
Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm Bullet Point - After running his car into the children, he was pulled out of the car and beaten to death by the crowd.

Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

cgd5112 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:16 pm I have no problem with that. Save taxpayers’ money.

Eye for an eye.
Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm Bullet Point - After running his car into the children, he was pulled out of the car and beaten to death by the crowd.

Agree
MOM1018
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Ok!
Deleted User 276

Unread post

As was a passenger in the car.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msb64 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:54 pm

And?
KnotaDinghy
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I can't excuse murder.

I mean I get the feelings of rage these parents must have had watching their child(ten) being murdered in front of them, but I still can't applaud them participating in mob violence for vigilant justice. They should have dragged them out and held them until police arrived.

So sad that these boys were needlessly killed by these terrorists.
“You’re either on drugs or retarded.
Nobody posts the crap you post unless they’re abnormal.” - derp
Deleted User 276

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:24 am
msb64 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:54 pm

And?
Because reports indicate that this was most likely a road rage incident rather than premeditated and if that is the case, the passenger was probably innocent. I find that sobering.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

there is nothing indicating that this was terrorism. witness accounts state that the attack occurred after the driver argued with the group over blocking the road. but let’s not let pesky facts get in the way i guess.
KnotaDinghy wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:27 am I can't excuse murder.

I mean I get the feelings of rage these parents must have had watching their child(ten) being murdered in front of them, but I still can't applaud them participating in mob violence for vigilant justice. They should have dragged them out and held them until police arrived.

So sad that these boys were needlessly killed by these terrorists.
Locked Previous topicNext topic