Sanders gets tough reception at minority women's event, signaling challenges ahead

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The fact of the matter is, you guys have been doing nothing but saying rude and disrespectful things about President Trump ever since I came on this board.
So now, you can deal with the same.
I will say rude and disrespectful things about Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or anybody F***ing else I feel like. You didn’t get in trouble here for insulting Trump. Nobody took your insults at Trump as a personal attack against everybody on the right on this board. Quit acting like you suddenly care about rudeness and stop acting like you’re being personally insulted.
KAG
Mean Girl
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Go ahead and prove I did, then.
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:51 pm Sure Jan.

TheQueenOfEverything wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 pm I didn’t say rape.
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:48 pm

ROTFLMAO!
Get over yourself!
People insult the right and Trump and Conservative politicians ALL the time here. A little while ago Queen said Trump wants to rape his daughter!

GET OVER YOURSELF.

I'm doing nothing wrong. You think I am, report me.
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 pm "how he would handle the rise in white supremacy"

I don't know what that means.
Just trust him. He’s got free stuff.
KAG
Mean Girl
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This disingenuous act does not become you.
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 pm The fact of the matter is, you guys have been doing nothing but saying rude and disrespectful things about President Trump ever since I came on this board.
I will say rude and disrespectful things about Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or anybody F***ing else I feel like. You didn’t get in trouble here for insulting Trump. Nobody took your insults at Trump as a personal attack against everybody on the right on this board. Quit acting like you suddenly care about rudeness and stop acting like you’re being personally insulted.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:50 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:44 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm Hilarious. I'm told I have no sense of irony, that I have no credibility, and that I'm rude. All by 3 people who are derailing my thread and trying to cause drama, thus breaking the rules of the board.

Ironic.
You derailed your own thread with the first two replies you made on this post...
Again. Get over yourself. It’s my thread. If you don’t like it, don’t come into it.
You might not want to present yourself as someone people just need to ignore if you want to contribute to a debate group...

You have your own group to go to whenever you want to do nothing except insult the left... this group has a different goal.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 pm The fact of the matter is, you guys have been doing nothing but saying rude and disrespectful things about President Trump ever since I came on this board.
And that wold be fine... insulting one person is different than insulting everyone on the left, because half of this group is made up of people on the left.

And the same goes for insulting people on the right..
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 pm "how he would handle the rise in white supremacy"

I don't know what that means.
It means there has been a statistical rise in both crimes attributed to white supremacy and membership in white supremacy groups.

They are asking how he would handle that since the goal would be to create
A more peaceful and safe country to live in.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:06 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:44 pm

You derailed your own thread with the first two replies you made on this post...
Again. Get over yourself. It’s my thread. If you don’t like it, don’t come into it.
You might not want to present yourself as someone people just need to ignore if you want to contribute to a debate group...

You have your own group to go to whenever you want to do nothing except insult the left... this group has a different goal.
What's the goal for this group? Cause each side has their own group and use this one to come out swinging at each other.

And for the record, Queen said "I mean the right basically worships a dude who openly wants to f**k his daughter" While the word "rape" wasn't specifically mentioned, unless she wanted to f**k her father, the implication is there.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:28 pm
morgan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 pm Of course here comes the unwarranted rude personal attacks from the left. I guess this article triggered them. As if your establishment would really allow Bernie to win anyway. :lol:
You're getting all worked up over nothing.
Lmao!

Why do you think you can act rude to anyone on the left all day long, but if anyone says anything to you that is even slightly rude- it’s unwarranted?
she is attacking a general platform and group. not personally attacking members.
TheQueenOfEverything
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol no it isn’t. I want to f**k Ryan Reynolds really badly, and I am reasonably certain that the feeling is not mutual. That doesn’t mean I want to rape him. Y’all straight made that up. Kind of a theme with Morgan, but I think this is the first time I’ve seen you do it.

Also context is key. I said that in response to right wingers pretending that sexual purity in a candidate is something they care about. Y’all do not care that joe Biden made a woman mildly uncomfortable. We know you don’t. If you don’t like being reminded that you knowingly voted for America’s creepy drunk uncle, quit pretending that you do.
jas wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:12 pm
ReadingRainbow wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:06 pm

What's the goal for this group? Cause each side has their own group and use this one to come out swinging at each other.

And for the record, Queen said "I mean the right basically worships a dude who openly wants to f**k his daughter" While the word "rape" wasn't specifically mentioned, unless she wanted to f**k her father, the implication is there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic